Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran: "Everyone copies every single thing I've Done"

Stef

Featured Posts

I’m very happy for everyone to be in the same race as me, even if they copy every single thing I’ve done

Ed Sheeran on his similarities to Taylor Swift

"There’s an underdog element to it. Taylor [Swift] was never the popular kid in school. I was never the popular kid in school. Then you get to the point when you become the most popular kid in school – and we both take it a bit too far.

"She wants to be the biggest female artist in the world and I want to be the biggest male artist in the world. It also comes from always being told that you can’t do something and being like, ‘F*** you. I can.’”

Ed Sheeran on having red hair

"There's always a stigma with ginger people, and I was definitely considered unattractive when I was younger, but now I'm on the f**king cover of GQ!"

Ed Sheeran doesn't care about copycats

“There are a lot of singer-songwriters around now. I’m not the first but there are more than before. I’m very happy for everyone to be in the same race as me, even if they copy every single thing I’ve done.

"In a 100m sprint to get a No1 album I just know I’m going to win. I don’t care who’s doing what. I just know I’m going to win. I’m going to make sure I come first.”

Ed Sheeran says his biggest competitor is Adele

“Adele is the one person who’s sold more records than me in the past ten years. She’s the only person I need to sell more records than. That’s a big f***ing feat because her last album sold 20 million. But if I don’t set her as the benchmark then I’m selling myself short.

"I’m not in competition [creatively] because we all sit in our own lanes, but once the creative product is out there is a race to the finish line.

Source: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/ed-sheeran-new-album-divide 

This carrot lookin ass hermit needs to humble himself fast :neyde:

Yikes. I really thought he was one of the most humble artists out there.

He really did let his short lived peak go to his head💀💀💀 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He annoys me even more now, like can your ego get any bigger?

And I don't find him attractive at all :bye:

Don't visit my profile

venusfly

what the hell lmao, he  makes nice music but its the furthest thing from unique ever... what did people copy? :sweat:

Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Loading 3.3 MB gif

bgMyK.gif

Cheap thrills.....

and The Greatest :rip: 

Don't visit my profile

Thread title : Ed Sheeran: "Everyone Copies Every Single Thing I've Done"

What article says : "I’m very happy for everyone to be in the same race as me, even if they copy every single thing I’ve done."

He doesn't say everyone copies him, he says he doesnt mind if people do copy him.

WildAmerican

I'm sorry but he's hideous as f*ck and he sounds completely and totally arrogant beyond belief in this interview. If he wasn't so arrogant, his face would be the worst thing about him.

malazam

But his last single, Cheap Thrills sounds exactly like Sia's Shape Of You.

like, what the ****?

Spoiler

Love him by the way

another shot before we kiss the other side

SlaeUrAnus

He's nothing special though. 

Everyone on my FB are mad about him, and I am like :awkney: Guy can sing, but reminds me of a male Taylor. 

In my messy era.

Dominic

Nice to see an artist admit that they care about charts and sales, we all know they do so why be ashamed. :golfclap:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived