Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Drones will be part of the Halftime Show

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

hausofkc
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Shut up lmao you're judging by a 10 second video, if you miss some theatricGa go watch the Monster Ball or the BTWB and stop complaining

If you would actually read above you'd that I didn't not see the video and I just saw it and I told my response back so please be respectful and don't be so damn rude to me 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

this makes me 100x more excited and i was already hyped omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :giveup: GUYS ERUEIO RKJLGN REI GAGA IS FINALLY HEADLINING AND ITS GONNA BE ****ING GREAT

JudasIsAHolyFoo

That aint no drones, thats Mother Goat coming to take Gaga back to Planet Goat. 

Illuminati Confirmed 

894104111_700.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

GagaMyBlood95

This is hyping me even more about the performance even though it's not really sure what it is :excited2: 

26 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

That's it? What happened to the gaga that used to give us full out theater? 

This bitch could potentially be giving us in air visuals and this is your comment?

I don't think I mention how much I hate certain segments of this fanbase enough :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

hausofkc
1 minute ago, Stef said:

This bitch could potentially be giving us in air visuals and this is your comment?

I don't think I mention how much I hate certain segments of this fanbase enough  

See above statement 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
8 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

If you would actually read above you'd that I didn't not see the video and I just saw it and I told my response back so please be respectful and don't be so damn rude to me 

Welcome to the internet where your personal opinion can leave anyone triggered :laughga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

hausofkc
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Welcome to the internet where your personal opinion can leave anyone triggered 

Because nobody can see or read something wrong and have some kind of opinion without being threatened. 

JoliesLips

I feel like she's finally giving us what we want. Ahh I will lose every single hair follicle that night

Love GaGa!

bitchimtrying

Actually the tweet translates to -" For those who didn't see yesterday: leaked the halftime rehearsing with drones forming GAGA over the stadium that happens the event!"

If this is done right it could be iconic. 

Fame IV
46 minutes ago, Jed said:

omg the show hasn't even happened yet can you please sit on your hands and be patient like a good boy?

exacly! I can't with some people :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
9 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Actually the tweet translates to -" For those who didn't see yesterday: leaked the halftime rehearsing with drones forming GAGA over the stadium that happens the event!"

If this is done right it could be iconic. 

can't wait :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
25 minutes ago, Stef said:

I don't think I mention how much I hate certain segments of this fanbase enough :neyde: 

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived