Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Theory: Gaga to have doppelgängers at the SB

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How is it Lady Gaga. The hair and body are look like her but that is not her face.

#1 It looks like Lady Gaga. It's Gaga as fck.

#2 She wouldn't post a pic of someone else and have everyone confused as to the identity of that person.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How is it Lady Gaga. The hair and body are look like her but that is not her face.

Katie, this IS gaga :duck:

Katie14
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It is, maybe the filter blurs some of her features or make them look different. But it's her, btw it's the same body.

Im not seeing it. But I am bad with faces so nobody should listen to me. There were these two girls who were in my class last semester. I didn't see them for a month and when I saw them again, it took me a few seconds to realize who they were. They probably think im rude because they both said hi to me (at different occasions) and I didn't say hi back because i couldn't figure it out in time :toofunny: They looked like the people I remember them being but slightly different so I wasn't sure. 

That is clearly Gaga . The fillers were gone and new makeup makes all the difference

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Green Detox
1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

(like she wanted on the red carpet during the 2013 VMAS) and this might be one of them

Omg seriously?

itsdominik
16 minutes ago, ladywawa said:

Omg seriously?

Yes she wanted to twall the red carpet with sic doppelgängers, but it was reported MTV didn't allow her to do that because they wanted Miley to have the biggest headlines.

malazam

That's Gaga and you can't see the tattoo because the pic is mirrored?

Just look her face, as everyone one on this earth, she has an eye smaller than the other one (her right eye) in this pic you can see it at the left side.

another shot before we kiss the other side

A person's face usually appears fuzzier when captured from a Polaroid camera. This is definitely Gaga. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

I would love to but maybe it's just the angle, lighting, a bit of photoshop... I wonder what she could do with doubles of herself :)

I'm gonna say it's not her just to get the hype train going 

but can we talk about the last part it's the one we've been dreaming of AALSHDHDHFKWMFLANC

Modern Ecstacy

Am I the only one who actually sees Gaga? I didn't even think about it until others started saying its not her. And then I still don't see it.

Red Velvet
3 hours ago, Majora said:

I NEED ONE TO COME OUT IN THIS :giveup:

MCQ.jpg 

Yes, bitch.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Archived