💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was mentioned in class

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

We were talking about people who don't conform to society in English class and on the presentation it had Gaga as the main example. 

It had a picture of her in the meat dress (shocker) and the teacher was like "do you guys know who this is?" And like 3 people said Gaga (most of the people in my class are football guys who probably don't give a **** about pop culture so that's some good statistics). 

And then everyone was like "is that real meat" "ew" "I would never wear that" 

Then later on our teacher was like "although Lady Gaga is an attention seeker, she also writes her music about/for people who don't fit it" (that's a loose translation). And then she recited a part of BTW. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

It had a picture of her in the meat dress (shocker) and the teacher was like "do you guys know who this is?" And like 3 people said Gaga (most of the people in my class are football guys who probably don't give a **** about pop culture so that's some good statistics). 

You need to educate them sis :nails:

In my messy era.

Irrelevant

The meat dress comments :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Squeeshy Keety

My English teacher two years ago played BTW in front of the class as an example of modern Transcendentalism/Romanticism, and it made my f*cking day :diane:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

The Fame Joanne

3 people only? The others must've known it's Gaga too. Maybe they just didn't say it. Everyone knows the meat dress. No matter if they are into pop culture or not

Shipper

I remember in my sociology book her picture was in it with the meat dress too.  

SLAY.

GAGA will Go down in HISTORY.  They will erect golden statues of her... In my backyard probably when I buy my own house in the future. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

So in one breath your teacher uses Gaga as an example of someone who doesn't conform to standards and in the next breath she calls her an attention seeker.

So your an attention seeker if you dare to push the boundaries of what's considered acceptable?

kvKXd.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

OMonster

My teacher based a whole lesson on Gaga to help demonstrate Baudrillard's concept of simulacra and simulated reality. It essentially showed how Gaga is a 'symbol' of postmodernism - the idea that our world is now open-minded, ambiguous and relative. We can now make our own identities... just how Gaga did. 

Queen of academia. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

MonsterPaws
13 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

You need to educate them sis :nails:

I'd love to educate some football hunks :lolly:

Reality
15 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

We were talking about people who don't conform to society in English class and on the presentation it had Gaga as the main example. 

And then everyone was like "is that real meat" "ew" "I would never wear that" 

Then later on our teacher was like "although Lady Gaga is an attention seeker, she also writes her music about/for people who don't fit it" (that's a loose translation). And then she recited a part of BTW. 

But did make a performance piece out of it? :trollga:

🃏🖤👹

Archived