Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
opinion

Mean tweet about Gaga

Nono

Featured Posts

Magneto

Pay no mind to the haters, boo. What's most important is that you like her. Others don't have to:hug:

Free my mind

takemetovenus

36 retweets and 104 likes, I wouldn't call that 'everywhere'

This is also the first time I've seen that tweet and I highly doubt anybody but pressed stans are gonna repost it or whatever. People generally like Gaga, at least here anyway.

Just now, takemetovenus said:

36 retweets and 104 likes, I wouldn't call that 'everywhere'

This is also the first time I've seen that tweet and I highly doubt anybody but pressed stans are gonna repost it or whatever

I've seen in on many tumblr sites...

its not viral, and I hope twitter monsters are destroying his ass as Im writing this :madge:

teenagechrist

I wish I was over like her. Rich, talented, and invited to do the biggest show of the year! What a flop lmfao

feeling so hot tamale

takemetovenus
Just now, Nono said:

I've seen in on many tumblr sites...

its not viral, and I hope twitter monsters are destroying his ass as Im writing this :madge:

Oh weird, idk personally I've never seen it but I honestly wouldn't worry about it :hug: If you let other people ruin your fun, you're letting them win.

Just now, takemetovenus said:

Oh weird, idk personally I've never seen it but I honestly wouldn't worry about it :hug: If you let other people ruin your fun, you're letting them win.

True sis :hug:

Ryusei

whatever if we compare now to back when born this way was released the hate now is basically 0. I remember when the comment section of her MVs were filled with negative comments that had tons of upvotes. Not to mention all the dislikes

Musery

Magneto
1 minute ago, takemetovenus said:

If you let other people ruin your fun, you're letting them win.

:applause:

Free my mind

doja scat

I was about to click on the link, but then I thought:

"Why waste time dwelling on negativity and hatred from other people that clearly are unhappy with their own lives so they feel the need to put other people down?"

People say a lot of bullshit about Gaga all the time and I really used to be affected by it and hurt that people say horrible things about her. 

But I've learnt that you can't make people like you, and no matter how many times you show how she is talented and respected in the industry, you always get the same old immature Twitter stans that live through the success of female pop stars that call a 30 year old woman a 'flop'. 

So i don't focus on people that bring down others because that just hinders my own progress. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Whispering

Who cares? There are hundreds of millions of people out there. Why give some random tweet attention? 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived