Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Beyonce or Elton John for SB!!

Rifek

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

He said more to be added.. if Beyonce agrees to perform - Telephone will be added 

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

He said more songs to be added so I don't see why not. 

please, it would be possible as the truth if it was posted few months ago but not 13 days before the SB.. the tracklist and guests (or no guests) is already closed behind bars by now..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, River said:

please, it would be possible as the truth if it was posted few months ago but not 13 days before the SB.. the tracklist and guests (or no guests) is already closed behind bars by now..

Beyonce woul be there for like 10 secunds and that could be fixed if she agrees. 

You do not just ~add more songs~ and ~have talks~ with potential guest performers less than two weeks before the Super Bowl :toofunny: 

Do you realize how much goes into making a show like this happen? How many moving parts there is to everything? It's just not realistic :toofunny:

ToxicHot

PLEASE Tp1BuV6.png

NO Tp1BuV6.png

****ING Tp1BuV6.png

GUESTS Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

SpookyKid

I confirm Gaga is going to put a gay flag on her ass and fly across the stage while Tony sings Jewels N Drugs

ZRIoa2s.png

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Delusional Aura
16 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Y'all are so negative I can't. Beyonce is huge. Like it or not. SHE IS HUGE. Gaga can do this without her but it WOULD BE ICONIC with Beyonce. Great promotion. 

I see no problem with Beyonce.

Ofc.... Can't wait for 'beyonce was the superbowl'  'beyonce outshines gaga'  beyonce beyonce beyonce 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

Ofc.... Can't wait for 'beyonce was the superbowl'  'beyonce outshines gaga'  beyonce beyonce beyonce 

Beyonce can't do that in 20 sec. If you think that she can then you are underrating Gaga. 

I think it's Elton ( assuming this is all true)

To bring out the older crowd 

Also he's a massive gay icon.

No Beyonce because that would mean they would take up precious time and perform Telephone which I cannot stand. She could add in another song in its place. 

I would be here for Elton if she maybe did You & I or Million Reasons on the piano with him. 

Bolkins

I was just imagining the ideal situation for Beyoncé to perfom and I think if they came together for a purpose it could totally work and deflect any conversation about Gaga V Beyoncé. The perfect topic would be women's rights, makes sense as they're both powerful woman, and they could touch on the protests that have been happening since trump became president. It could be the perfect way of addressing the situation without directly calling out trump, like the most thinly vailed statement ever. 

If it was Elton I'm only interested if they sing either Tiny Dancer or Rocket Man which I feel is unlikely. 

Archived