šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Why do you want Million Reasons to die?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ī¤he video killed every last chance it had. It's dead and i don't see it anywhere except in this site in''achievements'' about topping some irrelevant fanlist.

24 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Because some people are delusional enough to think that a 3rd single followed by two unsuccessful sigles will do better than a second single that has a very positve response from the GP, stays in the top 70 of itunes with almost no airplayĀ and actually only needs airplay to become bigĀ (streaming is not something that will chance if the song doesn;t become a hit from sles/airplay first)

Some people are as delusional as the people that thought the video will save the song or that the song will start taking off after the christmas freeze :staymad:

Anderson123

As much as I like the song and think Gaga did an amazing job on it, I'm so over it. I was already over it by the time it was picked as the 2nd single. I love Gaga but it bores me now, I've listened to it more than enough to just skip it sometimes. She should've saved the "ballad single" for Joanne or Angel Down, which are (in my opinion) greater songs.

VforVendetta
5 minutes ago, AURA said:

Some people are as delusional as the people that thought the video will save the song or that the song will start taking off after the christmas freeze :staymad:

The first one was delusion, the second one was just having hopes for something that can happen.

Delulu Rogers

It's already died long ago. The video was the final blow. Any momentum it builds up if she plays it at the superbowl will quickly die out cause the video is simply not interesting and the radios are still not gonna play her after the tragic lead single

Delulu Rogers
42 minutes ago, Doncho said:

MR is and will be the biggest "hit" of the Joanne era so I dont want it to die.

The fact that MR will probably Ā be the biggest hit is tragic

i dont want it to die but diamond heart will slay duringĀ the super bowl tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

I don't want it to die, I just don't want it near the Super Bowl Halftime.

Ā 

It ruins the mood and energy of the show.Ā :grr:

this

the halftime show shouldĀ be very energetic and captivating. MR is a good song but needs to stay off that stage.Ā :grr:

Archived