đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#boycottsuperbowl

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

SHES HASNT EVEN SAID THAT SHES GONNA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP. Let's be real, these people just don't like her cuz she's been a huge LGBT advocate. They were gonna have an issue, Trump or not. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smarticle

Boycott... This doesn't even confirm that she is doing anything about Trump smh. Jumping to conclusions.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

xoxo cupcakke
6 hours ago, LGQOP said:
tumblr_ojzrikKGvw1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

It's pronounced "Cash me ousside, how bow dah?" To whoever made that gif:

tumblr_ojzpy2UIx31ql5yr7o1_500.gif

As for the actual topic at hand, they can all seethe. I just hate how even though we are protesting Trump and many of those wanting to supposedly boycott the Super Bowl protested Obama, Trump is being protested against because his administration, his cabinet, almost everything about him and what he's done purposely or inadvertently as of late is detrimental to the American State and its people. But when they see people protest against Trump, they just see sore loser, entitled Millennials with nothing better to do, when, really, we're all just doing the best we can to exercise our rights and prevent them from being infringed upon. If I ever come across these types, metaphorically and intellectually:

tumblr_ojzpy2UIx31ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Then again, most of Trump's supporters are closed minded and uneducated

Dunno about you guys, but I'm loving this kind of uproar, I wish it was even bigger. It's been a long time since the last time Lady Gaga was a polarizing figure, and her ability to make people go mad by just speaking her mind was one of the #MillionReasons why I was so interested in her in the beginning.

Keep it coming! :staymad:

LetsGetHigh

I can't believe you guys commented. :rip: "It's because he posted it on the NFL page" riiiiiiight that's why :air: 

If they dont wanna watch because of her performance they can easily change the channel. I am embarrased that I live in a country that is braindead. Boycotting SB over who performs? That is ridiculous. Plus even if she was replaced she would be replaced by another anti Trump musician since a majority of Hollywood is anti Trump. Moronic people.

Who cares. Honestly I'm done with Trump and his supporters. 

They want to come at all these celebrities for voicing their opinion and saying they have no right to. Sorry but celebrities are people too. They are entitled to voice their opinions and views if they want to. If Gaga wanted to say something about Trump she can. Sorry Trumpeters but American doesn't want him. He lost the popular vote. He ONLY won thanks to the EC. He didn't get the most votes. American wanted Hillary. 

They can boycott all they want. Super Bowl won't care and they won't change performers. 

I hope she wipes her sweaty pu$$y with the American flag while performing Born This Way. 

**** Trump supporters.

I do hope she shuts up about Trump though. There's a time and a place for everything. Screw politics, it's supposed to be entertainment and an escape from reality.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

just another gay

QUOTE: " she is promising to use her celebrity to rant against our newly elected President"

Receipts? :madge: 

These are probably the type of people who still believe YouTube illuminati videos

Do you hear that? It's poison.

ARTPOPheartstop
15 hours ago, LGQOP said:

Donald Trump stans are getting brave and actually think they can boycott the SuperBowl. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Mine: 

tumblr_ojzrikKGvw1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

They only got like 7 likes, so they can boycot their ass

Archived