šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga silent now?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

Heidi Montag
15 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Gaga will be a force to be reckoned with because he hurt her monsters and now he will pay.Ā 

MessĀ :toofunny:

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She must have been in contractual stuff to keep her silence. Either to NFL or Pepsi or both. But she tweeted tho, that is not bad at all, no?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

She's shown support for women and minorities hundreds of times and got really involved before and after the election, she doesn't need to right now.

The Superbowl will be one of the biggest moments of her career, she can't afford to have the crowd against her.

StrawberryBlond
18 hours ago, SKANK said:

"I'm really just a pop star in disguise. My true passion is activism." - Lady Gaga

That quote explains why people would be disappointed in her prioritizing a Superbowl performance over her joining the largest Inauguration protest in American history.

Oh, and Miley Cyrus was at the Women's March in LA, that is probably why no one is asking where she was today.

Well, if she could jeopradise her career over this, I think it's counter-productive. She's already made risks in her career that have cost her fans and media critic respect. We've seen what can happen to artists if they start getting too political. She's done her bit for the cause. She even tweeted directly at Melania, calling her a hypocrite. That takes guts. Now, other celebrities are taking up the mantle because their involvement deserves to get noticed too. And damn right, she wants to prioritise her SB performance - this could be the biggest comeback for her. She doesn't want Trump to be the one responsible for ruining her career. Trump will be president for 4 years, 8 tops. Gaga will still be making music when he's no longer around. She can't ruin her career over something temporary.

And yeah, I only discovered after the fact that Miley was at the LA march, so I take that back. But still no sign of Beyonce. Katy said she was doing something but I haven't seen her either?

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Katy said she was doing something but I haven't seen her either?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

26 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

she could jeopradise her career over this

Ā 

Nothing would happen to her career if she'dĀ takeĀ an hour to walk together with other women in LA or NYC and just be part of the greatest protest in the US history. She didn't have to perform or even make speech. Her presence would mean a lot, she's an important figure.

But oh well, at least she tweeted support, which probably means she was too busy, not too afraid to ruin her career over something like this.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

Because she's nothing more than an opportunist. She was gung-ho anti-trump when she was under the impression that he wouldn't win. Notice also the language and her wording with regards to those potentially attending the superbowl. It's all straight straight straight straight. She's about as politically concerned about other people as my rectum is. The only person she cares about, creepily, is her papa. Hmmmmm.

11 minutes ago, Hailey said:

Because she's nothing more than an opportunist. She was gung-ho anti-trump when she was under the impression that he wouldn't win. Notice also the language and her wording with regards to those potentially attending the superbowl. It's all straight straight straight straight. She's about as politically concerned about other people as my rectum is. The only person she cares about, creepily, is her papa. Hmmmmm.

^ You must be writing about some other celebrity, certainly NOT Lady Gaga, there.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

^ You must be writing about some other celebrity, certainly NOT Lady Gaga, there.

Certainly, yes I am. Her whole early career was founded on the fame created by artifice. That's her language, that's her raison d'etre. I don't think it's any accident that her newfound persona is genuinely bland, like aĀ rich kid wearing an abercrombie and fitch sweater.Ā 

Well she campaigned for Hillary when people needed to hear it and she fought for people to vote for her and when Trump won she was with Hillary when she lost and then protested at Trump tower.

Doesn't nearly every celebrity support LGBT rights but they weren't all at a vigil for the victims of the Orlando shooting? Also not every feminist was at the march? I was at home doing work, could have gone but I didn't, it doesn't mean I don't support women?

We know she supports equal rights but if she couldn't make it to the march then that's ok, sometimes people can't do things. She's a pop star, as much as she says she's an activist, she's an entertainer and she chooses to be vocal about topics; she doesn't have to be at every protest and every march to show her support.

People are acting like every female on the planet was there and the ones that weren't supported Trump and hate women, that's ludicrous. She was busy, that's why she wasn't there. Why do people suddenly forget Gagas support and activism in the past when she misses one rally, protest or march?Ā :toofunny:

15 minutes ago, Hailey said:

Certainly, yes I am. Her whole early career was founded on the fame created by artifice. That's her language, that's her raison d'etre. I don't think it's any accident that her newfound persona is genuinely bland, like aĀ rich kid wearing an abercrombie and fitch sweater.Ā 

And why are you on a forum that supports a pop star that you have such disdain for? Isn't it below you and a waste of your thoughts?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GloZell Green
15 minutes ago, Hailey said:

And along the way she's shown that she has not only evolved as an artist, but as a human being. Honestly if you're gonna compare her beginnings and say that she's exactly the sameĀ now, we'll all throw in a token for your ignorance. You're telling me that the woman who has dedicated so much after she decided to explore something different doesn't care? She created a damn foundation dedicated to helping youth for f*cks sake. From attending pride parades to Orlando, from visiting a homeless shelter to contributing to a song that brings awareness to sexual assault (even though she knew that the song wouldn't top the charts or sell) to making songs dedicated to different issues around the world. You mean to tell me that it's useless? Fabrication? Clearly she cares but you're just blinded by that "oh she's an opportunist" mindset meanwhile she's one of the only artists who's done so much to unite the world and promote peace. Not everyone I know will risk getting a ban from China (a huge movie market) when they have a role in a movie coming up. Or even getting banned from Russia for supporting gay rights. Open your mind honestly, I won't say what I'm really thinking because I'm not about to collect WPs over someone who clearly has no idea what they're taking about :rip:Ā 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived