Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I had a nightmare about the halftime show

CakeLikeLG

Featured Posts

Bradley

I also had a dream about Gaga's halftime show a while ago and she was outshone by Rihanna who was complimented by critics and all Gaga did was sing cover songs, though the visuals were awesome and I think she learnt a new language for some songs in foreign languages.

Bradley

I just realised how many fans have dreamt about the halftime show. This proves that thirst results in dreams. :emma:

I used to really want the Eau de Gaga fragrance I dreamt about it and it smelled like lemon detergent. Fortunately it smelled good when I got it.

CakeLikeLG
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

I just realised how many fans have dreamt about the halftime show. This proves that thirst results in dreams. :emma:

I used to really want the Eau de Gaga fragrance I dreamt about it and it smelled like lemon detergent. Fortunately it smelled good when I got it.

yeah, it's tragic that almost all of us are so affraid of what she is going to do and how people are going to react :emma: I am sure she won't let us down, but I just need strong VISUALS. Voice is really not everything when it comes to a such a huge show. Katy's performance was actually great when it comes to the visuals and how well it was organised even though her vocals were messy.

The "Dark Horse copy" sounded actually even better than the original, but people did not like it because it wasn't a hit. I was almost crying at this point :emma:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Fingerella

How do you guys get dreams about the half time show? Are you guys like psychic or something? 

1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

I think humans need some rest and breath sometimes :awkney:

Tru

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Bradley
3 hours ago, Pomick209 said:

What does this video prove? It's not lip-syncing if she's singing over the playback. Artists use playback during choruses to give emphasis to them.

Archived