Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Coolest Gaga Quotes

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

CyanLights
10 minutes ago, Parach said:

Yes. I'm going to put it on the inside of my upper arm with newspaper font. 

Looking like this. http://prntscr.com/dycnjb

That's awesome, I'm getting it on my arm also, but I'm not sure on the font yet. Best of luck, I hope you post pictures when you do get it!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Parach said:

I'm gonna tattoo this some day. 

me too :diane:

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

Lord Temptation

Do not allow others to dim your shine because they're blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way bitch!

He8MyHeart

The million times she said "on this album, I'm my father's daughter, mother's daughter, sister's sister, friend's friend" :laughga:

13VictorC

"I'm every icon."

As usual with Gaga, her words are often misunderstood. She does not mean it arrogantly, rather, she expresses how infinitely transformative she strives to be.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Andy21 said:

This one has ALWAYS stuck with me :giveup:

and the one thing Gaga said that I will always remember

Same here. You know we both grew up in NYC and she's only 2 years older than me. My friends and I always wonder how many times We've run into her at thrift shops, art shows, etc and not even known it because she wasn't well known yet. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Do not allow others to dim your shine because they're blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way bitch!

Damn it someone beat me to it lol. I love this quote. I always tell my daughter to tell people that when they question her style choices. I always think it's funny that there's so many problems in the world and the #1 concern of my daughters principal/the other kids moms is that they're worried my daughter will be bullied for being different. She has every right to express herself the way she sees fit 

Letmelivemylife

"I want the darkest sickest parts of you because I love you that much". 

Yo GagaGaga

"there's f*cking pizza in my f*cking shower because you f*cking people are trying to sabotage my music video"

Monster Voices

...And thus began the beginning of the new race
A race within the race of humanity
A race which bears no prejudice
No judgment
But boundless freedom... :heart:

Forever and Always!

Letmelivemylife
58 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

...And thus began the beginning of the new race
A race within the race of humanity
A race which bears no prejudice
No judgment
But boundless freedom... :heart:

I've always said that in a way gaga did give "birth" to us because we were created to spread her message of love and acceptance. Lol there's a running joke amoung my friends and I that monsters are the only ones that can speak/understand the language of "gaga". While everyone else looks at her stuff and says "what? I don't get it", we always say "omg that's brilliant!!!!! It makes perfect sense!!!" Lol

musicland

"Every time somebody told me no, it just made me stronger, and I heard no way more than I heard yes"

like gawd dayummm she got me good with that, to make it even more meaningful this was on the last Born This Way Ball Tour date before she had to cancel the remaining dates

Archived