Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Photography Contest Help!!!!!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

2, 7, 9.

I can honestly see a lot of your own personal style, but I think it does need refining.

I honestly wish I knew where you were going with 1. It looks like a nice start but it's very simple, but uneffective. Though continuing to look at it, it makes very effective use of shadows and lighting, but in comparison to other photos it's rather boring and seems to lack your style.

I kind of want that umbrella though.

That was a photo I took in my lighting techniques class, I liked it just cause of its simplicity lol

Spoiler

also thats my moms umbrella, she would beat you to death for it :laughga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

malazam
28 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Hey guys! 

So I'm currently attending Georgian College for their Digital Photography and Imaging course and next week I have to submit 2 photographs that will be sent to be a contest in Ottawa, and if my Prof's like them, they will be displayed in our schools gallery. I've narrowed down my work to 9 pieces but want some of your guys's feed back and such! 

1)15726688_1045941622184724_41259334840991 

5)15697315_1392231300787635_64988237086048 

7)m8rrs8s.jpg

9)e7whFrT.jpg

I love these! Can't pick one...

amazing work btw

another shot before we kiss the other side

2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

That was a photo I took in my lighting techniques class, I liked it just cause of its simplicity lol

Hide contents

also thats my moms umbrella, she would beat you to death for it :laughga:

Haha well I'm sure you got a good grade with it.

As about your style, I like what you do. You seem to like darkness and smoke and I enjoyed how most of your light sources aren't really traditional, and seem to to be mutilated in some sense. It's really interesting, and I bet you'll go far. I'd model for ya if I had anything worth modeling.

Well I like it's style, though I'd use it for like three millions lolita coords.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Haha well I'm sure you got a good grade with it.

As about your style, I like what you do. You seem to like darkness and smoke and I enjoyed how most of your light sources aren't really traditional, and seem to to be mutilated in some sense. It's really interesting, and I bet you'll go far. I'd model for ya if I had anything worth modeling.

Well I like it's style, though I'd use it for like three millions lolita coords.

Thank you! I'm always looking for models (im just north of Toronto!) 

They style I go off of is a grungy (steampunk) inspired look! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

8 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Thank you! I'm always looking for models (im just north of Toronto!) 

They style I go off of is a grungy (steampunk) inspired look! 

Well if I'm ever in Toronto I'll give you a visit.

Archived