Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, frankgutz said:

omg!! i just realized she wasnt a bitch to Gagz, that only means she doesnt see Gagz like a rival anymore #GagzIsOverParty :gum:

mostly this...

She gets away with it, playing the good girl and she dont have to worry about that pest anymore  cause she is over. She better think twice, i hope

HEARTSTOP

Seems like Ariana just wasn't doing it for her, and she had to drop Gaga's name in the conversation to seem relevant...good thing Gaga is in a Come To Mama/Hey Girl/Grigio Girls stage of her life, so she might actually become friends with Madonna.

IDGAF

i love madonna but she's such a hypocrite 

can she for once stop blaming the media and take responsibility for her actions 

we all know what she said about gaga c'mon it's on youtube.

i just hope she own what she did and apologise and leave all of this behind 

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Honestly I've had it with Madonna acting like the media just twisted this and made their fight fake. NO. Madonna was absolutely horrible to Gaga. This is factual and Elton John was right when he confronted her. She acts like she did nothing and the media is just pinning them against each other but Madonna was the one who mocked Gaga and dragged her to hell and back and now she wants to seem like she was never a part of the media backlash Gaga got. pfff.

However I am 100% glad they are not in a feud now. But to act like it never happened or like she never instigated it and was never cruel is absurd. Own up to it.

this. This. THIS.

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

MadonnaNation is SHOOK

pawsdownlittlemonsters as well :emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

666 others
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Queen of arguing while still having her umbilical cord attached :firega: 

Hide contents

I never make comments like this but I really couldn't resist this time :giveup: 

So the rumours are true? :gum:

Spoiler

That Gaga is Madonna's biological daughter? :gum:

Spoiler

And MJ is the dad? :gum:

:holyshit:

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

"monster wearing shades" gobbling up manufactured/pre-made iconic stuff

3 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

It was petty as hell but at the same time I thought it was prety clever :laughga:

Especially Madonna using the Warholian Soup Cans during the time Gaga was going on about ARTPOP and the Soup can ideology. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Helxig

I'm just glad that the past couple of years she seems to have stopped stoking the flames... half the reason the 'feud' rumours have been going so long is because of the dumb sh.it she's said and done :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

19 hours ago, shane_c said:

Even when it seems she's being nice she gets in another dig. She doesn't even believe that nor did she care. She just exploited the controversy to further her career. The controversy already existed months before she was asked about it. BTW doesn't sound much like EY, the whole thing was exaggerated, people just used it to tear Gaga down when she was at her peak.

Exactly. It's just the chords that made them similar. It's like the chorus of Jessie J.'s Flashlight and chorus Jason Mraz's I'm Yours or Justin Bieber's Love Yourself (verse) and Charlie Puth's One Call Away (chorus)

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

17 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

Eh.

There was never a feud until you started to say something, M. Let's not forget that.

And there was never a wider exposure until Madonna said something. Lol

marilynMadonna1.jpg   madonna-mdna-sergio-lagos-solo-parecido.  

Spoiler

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived