šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

opinion

I cried when I watched this today

Nono

Featured Posts

Ā 

:(

She was so sure and believed in her art or lie if you want

she wouldĀ die for it back then and nothing could stop her...

when you'reĀ lonely I'llĀ be lonely too..Ā 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
London GUY

The JoanneSters can seethe, where did this woman go, this is actually really upsettingĀ :madge:

REPLAY

OMonster

I wonder what theĀ Gaga of today would think watching this back. :laughga:

I often worry that she's embarrassed or ashamed of some of the stuff she did before... which makes me really sad. I hope she would still stand by everything, but her outlook has definitely changed.Ā 

subtext / fantasy

Edonis
Just now, OMonster said:

I often worry that she's embarrassed or ashamed of some of the stuff she did before... which makes me really sad. I hope she would still stand by everything, but her outlook has definitely changed.Ā 

I'm pretty sure she's said multiple times that she's not embarrassed by her older art in various radio interviews asking about CrazyGa. I don't know why this theory is so prominent on here.Ā 

TheKillerQueen

Please, I want her back... That's the woman that changed my outlook on life.Ā 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

4:25 :poot:

Ā 

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, London GUY said:

The JoanneSters can seethe, where did this woman go, this is actually really upsettingĀ :madge:

if anything, the video is about joanne. idk what you're talking about.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm pretty sure she's said multiple times that she's not embarrassed by her older art in various radio interviews asking about CrazyGa. I don't know why this theory is so prominent on here.Ā 

She says that but I'm not sure if she really means it. I mean, the fact she recognises a distinction is what makes me think she consciously dropped being 'weird'.Ā 

I'm not bashing her in any way, btw. She's 30 now - she's grown up and has a much better awareness of the world. Her awareness and desire to make the world better is what, in my opinion, has led to her 'change'. She has bigger, more serious things to say now.Ā 

But I still would like to hear her unfiltered views on a lot of her old stuff. I do not think she'd stand by it all anymore.Ā 

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

4:25 :poot:

Ā 

I mean, this reaction kind of upsets me.Ā :sweat:

I know she meant it light-heartedly, but I don't know. She's laughing at her old work. I think, even from that, you can tell that she was quite embarrassed by it.Ā 

subtext / fantasy

Pacify Him

This is the performance art I've been waiting for in ARTPOPĀ :golfclap:Ā  Come to think of it, it's the ending for 'Fame'

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Archived