Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Joanne Ball official tour DVD?

Nono

Featured Posts

Bitch I hope the **** she does, my babies BTWB and AVAPB didn't but the Country Hillbilly Barn Ball Tour would? Na-ah.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

If there's no DVD release It wouldn't kill me.

We have a Monster Ball DVD and Professional recordings of the artRAVE, so i'm pretty happy with that.

Just with the BTWB. I know there is a professionally recorded version out there. It needs to leak.

Spoiler

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

We got the live stream from Paris, which was just as good imo. It's still available in it's entirely online, and there are many ways to watch it on a TV. 

GloZell Green

Professional footage of the BTWB exists. From Oslo, which was used for a documentary. Obviously it's unreleased.

There's also the Terry Documentary which most likely holds footage for the whole show.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

NE Thing

Only Little Monster's think about the tour DVD before the tour is even announced. Dying rn

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Awwwww I love this!   Even with the quality.  I've yet to find anything recorded that does the show full justice.  It was fire in person!  But it was also THAT album...what a time that was.  *sigh*.  

Thanks for sharing this! 

U welcome

Hello Gaga

Archived