đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams calls Gaga selfish for her halftime show stunt

yASSsss

Featured Posts

FATCAT

If the rumor is true, yes, it's a little too much. If the rumor is false, Wendy's making herself look stupid :rip:

I don't think the rumor is true, they aren't going to cut a hole in the roof if it opens up.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

The letter 'P' duh

Oh I see it now! Thank you! 

pedrohemg
42 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I guess she's also shading all the other performers by saying this : 'People aren't there for the half-time show, they're there for the game, you're taking time, energy and focus away from the team'

She should check her facts, a lot of people are only here for the halftime show, which is one of the biggest events of the year in terms of live performances. 

I think she's right on that point. Maybe you're here only for the halftime show. Maybe many people that aren't going to the stadium will watch only the halftime also. But the people in the stadium, will be there for the game. No one is paying US$ 4.307 to see Gaga. Let's not forget the American Football is the #1 sport in US.

GhettoFabulous
12 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

No one would call Beyonce selfish if she did that. 

I don't think they called her selfish when she basically stole Coldplays spotlight last year  :madge: 

Wendy is a puppet of her producers.. she has no real opinion and she knows nothing about the **** she talks about..

display name

What even? No matter what (stunt or not), the halftime show occurs during halftime. Of course, her performance will be "taking time, energy and focus away from the team." It's the f*cking halftime show. The game is on hold while the performance happens. Nothing's changed. Am I missing something here?

Yeah, there are people there who wanna see the game. They'll see the rest of the game after the performance as they have every other year.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I don't think they called her selfish when she basically stole Coldplays spotlight last year  :madge: 

:reductive:

33 minutes ago, Deki said:

Stop posting threads about this bird looking ugly fake biitch. My god ...

nnnnnnnnnnnnn :air: 

Ferrer Zorola

No lies detected this seems a) ridiculous b) unnecessary 

I miss when she came up with original stuff to push the envelope and not just silly things 

LIFE IS GOOD

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Didn't she say herself, that she only watches the halftime show? :oprah:

Yup!

Off/On topic: While I am on the fence about Wendy Williams, I find it funny on a site where I see "it's just my opinion" a lot, I also see people bashing her opinion yet calling her the hypocrite. I think the rooftop idea is cool, but we have to remember that if Gaga potentially will be on the roof what is Wendy's opinion going to change? Nothing. Take a chill pill. Relax. 

Someone should tell the person who writes her cards, that they need to make up their minds lol. One day she says something, but the next day she says the opposite 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived