WildAmerican

ARTPOP vs. Joanne  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you like better?

• ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Joanne.

It's more personal for me; of course, ARTPOP is a treasure and I still adore it, but Joanne hits me on a more personal level. It's tied with BTW as my favorite, for a reason. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz
7 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

vote for ARTPOP sis :poot:

I votedT, slay mama

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Anderson123

Both are SUPER different. It's like a ying and yang thing here. It took me a while to love both albums but I voted for Joanne. Musically, it's superior, Gaga's mature sound really outshines ARTPOP's wildness. As much as I love Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Aura and GUY and love to play them at parties, Joanne is a much more personal album that deserves more attention.

I'm still mad we never got Act II though, because it had the potential to have some more awesome tracks.

Monster Voices

ARTPOP has more songs that I love and doesn't have as many that I skip. My fave song ever (Gypsy) is from AP. 

But in 2017 ARTPOP seems kinda dated as a sound to me. And I have listened to it too many times. So Joanne takes the point at this moment. After the next album I propaply will pick ARTPOP if you ask me again. 

Forever and Always!

I picked ARTPOP

while I do thi k Joanne is a better album, I just enjoy listening to ARTPOP more. It's fun. Joanne you have to be in a certain mood to listen to it.

era wise ARTPOP I guess wins too even though not by much. 

BYE

Haroon

It's really hard to pick because I love songs from both albums :giveup: Era-wise I enjoyed ARTPOP more so far (like if we're comparing the first few months of each era) because it had more performances and overall the performances were more exciting and she was promoting more anyway.

Video-wise it's hands down ARTPOP because Applause and G.U.Y. are some of her best videos out of all of the ones she's done, whereas Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are among the worst videos she's done :sweat: 

Song-wise absolutely no idea because I'm crazy about these songs from each album:

ARTPOP: Applause, Do What U Want, Venus, MANiCURE, ARTPOP
Joanne: Diamond Heart, A-Yo, Dancin' In Circles, John Wayne, Sinner's Prayer

So both albums have around the same number of songs that I can't get enough of :woohoo: 

edit: After actually typing it out and splitting it up I think ARTPOP comes out on top as of now :huh: But if just the album's audio then it's pretty even but I think ARTPOP beats out Joanne a tiny bit because I skip less songs on it :blink: 

I voted for Joanne, but it's a close call for me, even though they are completely different. I like both of them a lot. Probably more than Born this Way and The Fame, actually, although that's a close call too. All her albums are so great, but in different ways, so it's really hard for me to compare them.

Archived