WildAmerican

ARTPOP vs. Joanne  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you like better?

• ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

I feel like this is an interesting question because it gets at the core of which type of music you like better. Lady Gaga's last two pop albums are almost complete opposites, so which one do you prefer?

btw I voted for Joanne. That music hits my ear better, and I think Joanne is one of her most cohesive projects.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

Joanne wins musically but that's about it. ARTPOP had the better performances, looks, videos :trollga:, and overall aesthetic

Bayonetta

I love Joanne a lot more from an artistic perspective, but ARTPOP is full of bops which I don't get bored of :lolly:

AndyDWUW

Apart from the slayage of DWUW and Applause, ARTPOP is my least favorite Gaga album. 

Joanne is better

Spoiler

But I would pick TF, TFM and BTW over Joanne any day :reductive:

Delusional Aura

I still bop to Aura, GUY, Venus, Apple Sauce, and DWUW. I picked ARTPOP but I also love Joanne. However, Joanne just doesn't have bops and I'm a bop kind of guy sorry not sorry. 

RonnieGagz

Can't pick, the two have high and lows

giphy.gif

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

TheKillerQueen

Joanne's music is way better, but the performances on ARTPOP and fashion were much better.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

FrankGutz
FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

Can't pick, the two have high and lows

giphy.gif

vote for ARTPOP sis :poot:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
11 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I still bop to Aura, GUY, Venus, Apple Sauce, and DWUW. I picked ARTPOP but I also love Joanne. However, Joanne just doesn't have bops and I'm a bop kind of guy sorry not sorry. 

King

Visit us here:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived