💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Afraid Joanne tour tickets will sell out too quickly.

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

ive never been to a Gaga concert before and I don't know how quickly her concert tickets sell 

does anyone know how quickly her concert tickets sell in:

London 

Manchester 

more anywhere in the UK in general 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the ARTPOP tour the tickets to the concert in Milan were sold out after 40 second

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterMarty

London sells quickly, but if she goes for a stadium again it will give you more time. No idea about Manchester.

It's a short flight over to Dublin - if she picks a stadium there you will have a much better chance to get tickets. If she picks an arena I'm not so sure.

Thomas P

She won't break the internet like Beyoncé did last year, so you should be fine.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

More importantly, how much would it cost to get floor seats front row to her concer?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ViviLittleM

It will depend of the demand! Pretty sure the demand will be huge in the US after the Super Bowl.

UK it sold out very fast every time. Some last UK dates for the artRAVE otherwise weren't sold out (

MonsterMarty
Just now, Thomas P said:

More importantly, how much would it cost to get floor seats front row to her concer?

She will likely have standing on the floor and tiered seating above. Standing is a free-for-all: first in gets closest to the stage.

Honestly Gaga's star power has faded dramatically. I'm not saying she won't sell out arenas, but unless there's a huge buzz before the concert announcement (Superbowl is massive but it's not a big deal in the UK unless you're mad into sport or pop culture) she won't sell out immediately. 

Johnny Wayne

I thought your title said poorly instead of quickly. Was about to report all of yall :madge:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

MonsterOfSpain

If I could get tickets to the BTWB and the artRAVE, I'm not worried this time. Just hoping that tickets will be a bit cheaper this time :sis: 

ImpossiblePrincess

Ty guys do you think they will be cheaper if so how much 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

BoomKack

You'll have a few chances to get tickets: first there will be a fan presale (like they did through littlemonsters.com last time); then probably an O2 presale (just get a free O2 sim and make an account with them); then the general sale. Manchester sells out quite quick, but last time Sheffield and Newcastle didn't sell out at all

Archived