other

Gaga not nominated for Brit award

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Justice for Carly Rae Jepsen and Ariana Grande and Britney Spears and Gaga :koons: Although not all of them can fit on the list anyway but still :crossed: 

40 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Well this is obviously manufactured because Christine & the Queens (which I never heard of) only got nominated because she is performing now on their nominations show. And I don't think Rihanna or Solange deserve more a nomination that Gaga. But, who really cares? Keep going Gaga, it's better Golden Globes, Oscars and Grammys than this scheisse.

where? 

pedrohemg
59 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Joanne doesn't stand a chance :diane:

You're right, but only because they don't have a Best International Album category anymore.

TheKillerQueen

Never heard of solange or Britney & the queens. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

pedrohemg
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Why actually?

I don't know. 2011 was the last year they had the Best International Album category.

Caesium

Not people disrespecting the good sis Héloïse :wtf: 

Educate yourselves

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Caesium
1 hour ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I love Solange,but why is she nominated.She isn't an international act:shrug:

She's not British...... therefore she is deemed an international act

:duck:

---------

Some of y'all are so close minded. There are genres of music other than pop. You may not like them, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be recognised. Solange's album has been widely acknowledged as one of the best albums of 2016 by critics. Stay mad.

kreCwKp.gif

6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I don't think she was within the eligibility period.

There isn't really a strict eligibility period for the Brits, if you release music in 2016 you're eligible

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Gypsygaga1
Just now, Caesium said:

She's not British...... therefore she is deemed an international act

:duck:

---------

Some of y'all are so close minded. There are genres of music other than pop. You may not like them, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be recognised. Solange's album has been widely acknowledged as one of the best albums of 2016 by critics. Stay mad.

kreCwKp.gif

I said that I love her as an artist,but I think you cant compare her with people like Sia,Bey and Rihanna. She isnt on the same level.

Perfect Ilusion

Gov Hooka

I've lost my faith in awards shows ever since Grammys 2012 so I don't care anymore. Obviously I'll be happy if Gaga is nominated but her actually being appreciated by non stans seems to be too good to be true...

Archived