đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, gagasgrande said:

Sis

Screen+Shot+2014-09-12+at+12.43.58+PM.pn

img_lmonton_20160316-094009_imagenes_lv_BtjECBdIYAAGaUu.jpg

Ahh my talented fave and hardest working girl in the game!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MJHolland said:

Did you really just take my comment seriously and pull receipts.... 

it was a joke, chill 

you-have-to-stop.gif

When you know you're wrong, a mess a kii a cackle!

gagasgrande
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Did you really just take my comment seriously and pull receipts.... :awkney:

it was a joke, chill 

you-have-to-stop.gif

I just wanted to show Ariana off bc she's gorgeous thats all boo no hard feelings 

MJHolland
Just now, Tumblr said:

Girl if you don't feel like receiving critiques to your wrong statements, the door is to the left sis!

LMAO why is this kid up in this thread trying to start fights left and right?!?!? 

:ladyhaha:

It's just pop music, CHILL OUT

tumblr_mz3qmtHfYp1qdmb8eo5_250.gif

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

And girl as I said, imma need you to post receipts of how Ariana is not one of the hardest working girls in the game? You don't have any, therefore keep your fantasies to your notebook hihi

If you make this comment to a person with a high musicianship you would be laughed at. Ariana is definitely not one of the hardest working women in music especially outside the pop sphere. She's not even the hardest working artist in the pop sphere with artists like Lady Gaga who work much harder than Ariana does. 

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

When you know you're wrong, a mess a kii a cackle!

I wasn't trying to be right! I was making a joke HAHAHAHA why are you so mad and defensive?! Obviously I know she wears more than a high pony 

Just now, gagasgrande said:

I just wanted to show Ariana off bc she's gorgeous thats all boo no hard feelings 

Np sis, this other guy is having a meltdown over people coming for his fav though it's hilarious lol 

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

If you make this comment to a person with a high musicianship you would be laughed at. Ariana is definitely not one of the hardest working women in music especially outside the pop sphere. She's not even the hardest working artist in the pop sphere with artists like Lady Gaga who work much harder than Ariana does. 

Girl find those receipts I'm sure you'll be on quote button when you do boo but until then peace!

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

LMAO why is this kid up in this thread trying to start fights left and right?!?!? 

:ladyhaha:

It's just pop music, CHILL OUT

tumblr_mz3qmtHfYp1qdmb8eo5_250.gif

Then why do you feel like coming for a girl who doesn't even know you exist? It's only pop music sis, don't be so hurt!

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Tumblr said:

Girl find those receipts I'm sure you'll be on quote button when you do boo but until then peace!

Then why do you feel like coming for a girl who doesn't even know you exist? It's only pop music sis, don't be so hurt!

I never came for any girl, I made a joke

Stop taking yourself so seriously, you seem like you're actually upset and I'm worried for you :toofunny:

Alien Tulip

Why don't you do your research on my favorite artists and why they work harder than Ariana? You'll have to do a lot of reading. No one would care to look for receipts on why Ariana is the hardest working female in music because the average Joe knows she's not lol stop taking this so seriously. 

gagasgrande

Then why do you feel like coming for a girl who doesn't even know you exist?

It was a joke sis

superthumb.png

1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Why don't you do your research on my favorite artists and why they work harder than Ariana? You'll have to do a lot of reading. No one would care to look for receipts on why Ariana is the hardest working female in music because the average Joe knows she's not lol stop taking this so seriously. 

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

I never came for any girl, I made a joke

Stop taking yourself so seriously, you seem like you're actually upset and I'm worried for you :toofunny:

Girls, where am I taking this seriously, I'm replying to y'all and your critiques of a pop girl, which is sad imo because she'll never know y'all and your opinions but anywho

Alien Tulip

Girls, where am I taking this seriously, I'm replying to y'all and your critiques of a pop girl, which is sad imo because she'll never know y'all and your opinions but anywho

That's fine. I couldn't care less whether Ariana Grande acknowledges my existence or not lol. 

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Yikes. So we can't make JOKES about anyone we don't personally know? Sad!

Also her brother and I are aquantences so don't talk about stuff you don't know sweetie :ladyhaha:

Archived