💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
Just now, Yanko said:

:flop::flop::flop: are u sure? 

A tragedy in new years doesn't define mariahs work ethic in her nearly 30 year career. Mariah at 23 wrote all her songs, composed all her music, did rehearsals, co produced all her songs, came up with concepts of her music videos, co directed her videos, and continued writing songs for upcoming projects and future albums. She still does that now too but of course she's not as good as she was in her prime and neither would Ariana be at 46.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

A tragedy in new years doesn't define mariahs work ethic in her nearly 30 year career. Mariah at 23 wrote all her songs, composed all her music, did rehearsals, co produced all her songs, came up with concepts of her music videos, co directed her videos, and continued writing songs for upcoming projects and future albums. She still does that now too but of course she's not as good as she was in her prime and neither would Ariana be at 46.

good for mariah (when she  was 23, 23 years ago.).

8 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Are we talking about who is more talented or who works harder? :oprah: Because Ariana is a better singer but she does not work harder than Britney. Singers like Mariah, Whitney, celine dion, etta james, etc work harder because they have better vocal technique and control and actually have grueling rehearsals and sessions. Some of those legends don't even write their own music but they work harder than Ariana for sure. 

Girl Ari's vocal technique is almost perfect where have you been? It's not 2014 anymore sis! Ariana goes through the same rehearsals, training and vocal sessions to perfect her artistry as the artists you listed out and then some. Ariana works 10 times harder than Britney because she actually has to SING. And do it while DANCING. Something Britney never did well together.

And girl if Mariah had good technique she would not have the vocals she currently has in 2017 when she's only in her 40's.

And where are you coming from with "for sure" cause imma need receipts sis!

OAH's are so embarrassing, the girl literally does nothing to harm y'all yet you all feel attacked by her!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Tumblr said:

Girl Ari's vocal technique is almost perfect where have you been? It's not 2014 anymore sis! Ariana goes through the same rehearsals, training and session to perfect her artistry as the artists you listed out and then some. Ariana works 10 times harder than Britney because she actually has to SING. And do it while DANCING. Something Britney never did well together.

And girl if Mariah had good technique she would not have the vocals she currently has in 2017 when she's only in her 40's.

And where are you coming from with "for sure" cause imma need receipts sis!

Ariana's vocal technique is perfect? Ariana is a great singer but let's not act like her vocal technique is perfect. Maybe I just have high standards when it comes to actual great vocalists.

1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Ariana's vocal technique is perfect? Ariana is a great singer but let's not act like her vocal technique is perfect. Maybe I just have high standards when it comes to actual great vocalists.

Girl read again before you click those fingers not knowing what to write! I said ALMOST perfect. That doesn't mean she was as good as Mariah in her prime (she's 10 times better now but anyway keep sending those retro video sis). She can position her voice almost perfectly and knows how to use her voice extremely well. 

And don't go off being shady sis because your fave Britney has nothing to add to this thread at all but we can bring ha up so go head girl with your "actual vocalists". 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Tumblr said:

Girl read again before you click those fingers not knowing what to write! I said ALMOST perfect. That doesn't mean she was as good as Mariah in her prime (she's 10 times better now but anyway keep sending those retro video sis). She can position her voice almost perfectly and knows how to use her voice extremely well. 

And don't go off being shady sis because your fave Britney has nothing to add to this thread at all but we can bring ha up so go head girl with your "actual vocalists". 

The topic was about ariana being the hardest working 23 year old not the most talented. There are talented people that don't work hard at all. britney isn't even my favorite artist. I love and adore her as a person and I like her pop music but my favorite artists are mariah carey, patti labelle, pj harvey, bjork, lady gaga, courtney love from hole, david bowie, joan jett and other multi-talented artists who have worked harder than ariana did at 23. 

4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

The topic was about ariana being the hardest working 23 year old not the most talented. There are talented people that don't work hard at all. britney isn't even my favorite artist. I love and adore her as a person and I like her pop music but my favorite artists are mariah carey, patti labelle, pj harvey, bjork, lady gaga, courtney love from hole, david bowie, joan jett and other multi-talented artists who have worked harder than ariana did at 23. 

Then don't be shady sis acting like Ariana is not exceptionally talented. I'm trying to keep on topic but you bring up Mariah? Hm.

where are your receipts for them working harder then the good sis?

you don't have any.

keep fuming tho at the new princess of pop sis! I'm sure she cares, she's too busy working hard it seems tho so don't be sad if she's doesn't respond :poot:

gagasgrande
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

other multi-talented artists who have worked harder than ariana did at 23. 

Can you please tell me how they work harder than Ariana does? And how do you know "for sure" how hard Ariana works? Because all I have seen is that everyone else works harder than Ariana so you must know all about Ariana her working schedules right? :oprah: (not trying to fight by the way)

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Then don't be shady sis acting like Ariana is not exceptionally talented. I'm trying to keep on topic but you bring up Mariah? Hm.

where are your receipts for them working harder then the good sis?

you don't have any.

keep fuming tho at the new princess of pop sis! I'm sure she cares :poot:

How am I being "shady"? I'm just stating facts. If you actually do research on these artists you'll know that they worked so much harder than Ariana Grande at 23. Especially most of them play instruments and all of them write their own songs which Ariana doesn't. Gaga at 23 and still now works harder than Ariana because she writes her songs, does rehearsals and has a busier schedule. I'm definitely not "fuming" either because being the "princess" of pop is nothing to gloat about in the manufactured pop sphere. Ariana can claim that title all she wants lol. 

TheKillerQueen

"Cute"? :sharon:

I can't stand when people call themselves that. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

How am I being "shady"? I'm just stating facts. If you actually do research on these artists you'll know that they worked so much harder than Ariana Grande at 23. Especially most of them play instruments and all of them write their own songs which Ariana doesn't. Gaga at 23 and still now works harder than Ariana because she writes her songs, does rehearsals and has a busier schedule. I'm definitely not "fuming" either because being the "princess" of pop is nothing to gloat about in the manufactured pop sphere. Ariana can claim that title all she wants lol. 

You are presenting NO facts. You are presenting biased statements in favour of your fave. You do not know Ari's work ethic and I'm sure you don't know your faves either! Ariana plays instruments that's the funny thing you don't even realise. A mess! Google her Grammy presentation performance girl..

ariana writes songs too just like how Gaga has cowriters. How do you even know Ariana's schedule? Obsessed much :poot:

You really need to stop especially because I'm sure Talented, young, stunning, rich and extremely versatile in artistry miss Ariana Grande was not being serious. You just need to let your fumes out already!

Archived