opinion

Gaga's Superbowl is the most unpredictable

Quark

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
16 minutes ago, Nono said:

Sis dont act like you are some kind of an insider or somethin please

cut it

Your sense of humor is like a glass of gall or you have some difficulty in interpreting texts. Whichever it may be, I'm not here for it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Misaki said:

LG6 = A Star Is Born Soundtrack

The only way being a gaga stan could get more depressing :madge:

Lextyr97
14 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Joanne has had a good run for the album it is, time to let it fade away 

For 2 months...?

14 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

arrested-development-lucille-side-eye.gi

I'm well aware it's a sports event, not a gay club, which is why I've not wanted BTW played, but they didn't contrat her to play the half time based off Joanne. Lol. Yea right. She's performing because of her name/national anthem last year. 

Joanne has had a good run for the album it is, time to let it fade away 

She said herself that she wants to do joanne songs at the show and that the NFL heard Joanne and booked her afterward. 

Yes the national anthem helped, but so did Joanne.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

5 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The only way being a gaga stan could get more depressing :madge:

If you don't like her albums now then listen to her earlier work and stop complaining. Be happy she didn't quit music back in Born This Way.

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

For 2 months...?

Yes. Imo, that's all its worth. 

2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

She said herself that she wants to do joanne songs at the show and that the NFL heard Joanne and booked her afterward. 

Yes the national anthem helped, but so did Joanne.

She's said so much over the course of her career and we see her ratio of truths and unfulfilled promises, so I don't put too much in this statement. Joanne is her weakest album to date, Imo, so why the NFL would book her now makes no sense to me. 

We'll just have to wait, but she'll take us through her catalog, and a very small portion of that will be dedicated to Joanne since it's not seen the success or acclaim as her earlier work. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
5 minutes ago, Misaki said:

If you don't like her albums now then listen to her earlier work and stop complaining. Be happy she didn't quit music back in Born This Way.

What an insightful suggestion! I'd never thought of that!! :neyde: 

I haven't cared for anything since BTW so if she would have quit it's not like it would have mattered to me anyways. 

Some of yall love AP and Joanne, some don't, but on this public forum I'll make my views known about how displeased I am just as much as others praise her current works to the high heavens. 

I haven't told a single user theyre stupid or just need to stick to her later stuff or invalidate their opinions, so have the same respect for my opinions. 

Now post some sassy gif so this conversation can be over. 

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Misaki said:

LG6 = A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Soundtrack album =/ studio album

Economy
21 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

LG6 is her shot. Let's be real 

Ok but she doesnt have an LG6 ready. If she did great but nothing indicates that it does...

Also, her giving up on this album singles i doubt will make the next album come any faster. She still has to tour LG5

So being realistic and recognizing that LG5 (Joanne) is what she has right now...

Not releasing a 3rd single for superbowl is a huge commercial waste

Half-Time show has 6X the live viewers of the Grammies (plus ppl from around the world that will whatch it after via youtube)...

Also unlike award shows, she will not be sharing the spotlight with over a dozen different performers making the promo that much more effective

That promo effect is how even Coldplay after so many years managed to get another hit

Again, no 3rd single before SuperBowl is just a huge waste

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Ok but she doesnt have an LG6 ready. If she did great but nothing indicates that it does...

Also, her giving up on this album singles i doubt will make the next album come any faster. She still has to tour LG5

So being realistic and recognizing that LG5 (Joanne) is what she has right now...

Not releasing a 3rd single for superbowl is a huge commercial waste

Half-Time show has 6X the live viewers of the Grammies (plus ppl from around the world that will whatch it after via youtube)...

Also unlike award shows, she will not be sharing the spotlight with over a dozen different performers making the promo that much more effective

That promo effect is how even Coldplay after so many years managed to get another hit

Again, no 3rd single before SuperBowl is just a huge waste

No I agree. 

I'm just being stubborn. 

DH should debut and released, because aside from PI, it's the most single worthy on the album. 

JupiterDrive

I just think that she's overdoing so much now in rehearsal and will scrap it last minute to perform something completely different and messy

Archived