💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Why are you guys saying that Gaga is not a legend?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

6 Grammys

13 Guinness World Records

1 Grammy Museum Artist Award (2016)

3 Brit Awards (2010)

2 Diamond awards

31 MTV awards

1 Golden Globe (2016)

1 Fashion Icon Award (2011)

1 Bambi Award (2011)

1 Contemporary Icon Award (2015)

1 National Art Award (2015)

'Women of The year 2015" by Billboard

Oscars nom (2016)

4 albums #1 Billboard (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016)

150M singles sold WW

30M albums sold WW

Worldwide concerts tours = +500M $ Performances:

Grammys x4 (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)

Oscars x2 (2015, 2016)

And now... 2 SUPERBOWL ! (2016, 2017)

You don't have to be dead to be a legend :awkney:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Parach said:

She is only growing as a musician. She had a huge tour with Tony Bennett and tickets weren't cheap. Perfect Illusion has 70million+ views with one promo performance

Maybe she isn't doing commercially well now but she is rebuilding her image, I think she had to strip down a little bit. I don't care if CrazyGa is back again, she had a wonderful run, I love Joanne. More than any other album.

If you're going to make an arguement about her being a "legend" you could at the very least acknowledge the piercing (Pierce Morgan Ahaha:toofunny:) fact that she became famous for being crazy.

Perfect Illusion has 70 million views eh? Oh em gee, that's under 20 million a month, under 5 a week..

Omg, that is so fetch!

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Parach said:

6 Grammys

13 Guinness World Records

1 Grammy Museum Artist Award (2016)

3 Brit Awards (2010)

2 Diamond awards

31 MTV awards

1 Golden Globe (2016)

1 Fashion Icon Award (2011)

1 Bambi Award (2011)

1 Contemporary Icon Award (2015)

1 National Art Award (2015)

'Women of The year 2015" by Billboard

Oscars nom (2016)

4 albums #1 Billboard (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016)

150M singles sold WW

30M albums sold WW

Worldwide concerts tours = +500M $ Performances:

Grammys x4 (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)

Oscars x2 (2015, 2016)

And now... 2 SUPERBOWL ! (2016, 2017)

You don't have to be dead to be a legend

Woahhhhhhh. The National Anthem does not count as a Super Bowl performance, kthxbye. #thatsyoncé

Tellerphone
2 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

She is Queen a step above icon. Her career is legendary. But is she a legend? 

Over Cher? 

Cher is a Legend. 

Yes, Cher is a legend in her own right, but she has not had anywhere near the success or cultural impact that Madonna has had.  No other female entertainer has. Madonna is the ultimate female entertainer and legend and she has earned it by working her ass off for 35 years. Every mainstream pop star has been influenced by her in some way. 

People use the term legend and icon too loosely these days. I've heard people call Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainer and Ariana Grande "Icons". Get real.

Elvis.

The Beatles.

Michael Jackson.

Madonna.

The biggest legends of all. They changed the game.

Fact.

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

Yes, Cher is a legend in her own right, but she has not had anywhere near the success or cultural impact that Madonna has had.  No other female entertainer has. Madonna is the ultimate female entertainer and legend and she has earned it by working her ass off for 35 years. Every mainstream pop star has been influenced by her in some way. 

People use the term legend and icon too loosely these days. I've heard people call Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainer and Ariana Grande "Icons". Get real.

Elvis.

The Beatles.

Michael Jackson.

Madonna.

Fact.

I agree so much with this :applause:

Dominic

She's not been around long enough. Legend isn't about how many awards or YouTube views you have it is about your global and cultural impact which Gaga has but it just now needs to stand the test of time. 

If anyone is close to becoming a legend it'd be Beyonce. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

@Parach Just to clarify, I truly do love her but I'm a little frusturated (and drunk) and I'm sorry if I came off rude initially, I just expected more from her at this point. :interestinga:

P.S. - a little intoxicated too, mods please done kill me I'm Christian!

Xoxo, Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo
29 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

Elvis.

The Beatles.

Michael Jackson.

Madonna.

Fact.

Not the same cultural impact? Are we on the same planet?? Madonna would not be who she is without Cher. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
24 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

im a legend 

wpp2l.gif

The rat, the whale, the legend.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Not yet, it's too early. But tho,  she managed to do things in 3 years, which for some people took 10. Also stop saying she isn't a legend because she doesn't sell well / her videos don't have 200M views. Cher is a legend (don't disagree) and her last album didn't sell that much and she doesn't even have 10M views for Woman's World.

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived