💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can she ?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

I don't know if it has been discussed on this forum already, but as the SB coming closer and closer ..

I often ask myself, IF Gaga wanted to release LG6 (or the original LG5, or whetever new album she could have), can she do it ?

Can she just move on with Joanne, and release a new project?

If she can't, why? Why can't she have an album cycle that's about 6 months. Money wise ?

Explain me plz. 

(and yes. I bow down to pray that Gaga will be Gaga for once and pull out new music w suprise release at the SB)

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

takemetovenus

As much as I'd love to have the original LG5 or a new EP, Gaga definitely wouldn't pay dust to her aunt like that. This album is gonna be here to stay for awhile.

Notthebling
Just now, Parach said:

No, she can't. She worked on this for 3 years. She's proud of it. 

STOP IT. 

/thread

That's not my point.

My question is, what makes it impossible to have a 6 month cycle album?

It's not about Joanne. It's about how she deals with her career. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Dominic
Just now, Parach said:

No, she can't. She worked on this for 3 years. She's proud of it. 

STOP IT. 

/thread

More like half a year 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

PartySick

She can but she won't and she shouldn't :laughga:

Give Joanne its time to shine. LG6 will come soon enough.

💚

Notthebling
Just now, DoWhatYouWant said:

Ofcourse she can, but she won't 

Can she ? How much did interscope pay to get Joanne released? Would they loose money if she released and album 6 months later? And if yes, why is that a lost of money. That's what I'm asking. 

Reality
3 minutes ago, JpDupuis said:

That's not my point.

My question is, what makes it impossible to have a 6 month cycle album?

It's not about Joanne. It's about how she deals with her career. 

It just doesn't make sense. It makes it look like you've given up just because it isn't doing as well as her past projects/albums. Joanne is especially meaningful to her, and it's definitely the most personal to her.

If this was an electronic/dance pop album, would you still be asking the same question? Because I'm sensing that you're just asking this because you don't like Joanne or something.

🃏🖤👹

RitaOral
1 minute ago, JpDupuis said:

Can she ? How much did interscope pay to get Joanne released? Would they loose money if she released and album 6 months later? And if yes, why is that a lost of money. That's what I'm asking. 

They would lose money if she released a new album before touring with this one.

Notthebling
Just now, M Monstre said:

It just doesn't make sense. It makes it look like you've given up just because it isn't doing as well as her past projects/albums. Joanne is especially meaningful to her, and it's definitely the most personal to her.

If this was an electronic/dance pop album, would you still be asking the same question? Because I'm sensing that you're just asking this because you don't like Joanne or something.

I'm asking because she's doing the SB. This is defenitely a turning point in her career.

Maybe I wouldn't ask if she had a high-charting album.. but still. I find the opportunity too big to be wasted. And we know she has so much music under her sleeve. 

KleinGa

One thing we know about her is her dedication to her current phases. She stayed on all through C2C, AHS and everything else. She's a chameleon that never breaks what she's doing. She will see Joanne out through to the end as she usually does.

Spoiler

Unless a Joanne Monster comes then...

Reality
6 minutes ago, JpDupuis said:

I'm asking because she's doing the SB. This is defenitely a turning point in her career.

Maybe I wouldn't ask if she had a high-charting album.. but still. I find the opportunity too big to be wasted. And we know she has so much music under her sleeve. 

But she's not just going to pay Joanne dust. She worked hard on that album, and she's very proud of it. Not to mention, it'll be very disappointing for the people who like Joanne.

She also has music videos to continue and more Making Joanne episodes to release too. The question you're asking is completely unlikely. 

🃏🖤👹

Dominic
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But she's not just going to pay Joanne dust. She worked hard on that album, and she's very proud of it. Not to mention, it'll be very disappointing for the people who like Joanne.

She also has music videos to continue and more Making Joanne episodes to release to. The question you're asking is completely unlikely. 

:oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived