💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You, Gaga and Joanne

OBEY

Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?

• More Close
    • More distant
    • Same as before, it didnt change much (explain)

Featured Posts

peto flex
3 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

I can't stand Joanne, both the album and the persona. Sounds fake and tryhard

giphy.gif

💎💎

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i feel a little distant tbh because her life views are changing dramatically as her career goes on and me and her have stopped seeing eye to eye on things :noparty: 

That's interesting. I've slowly been agreeing with her ideas more, especially the past year since I came out. I must have gained a new perspective for other peoples' struggles or something profound like that :gaycat:

OT: Much closer in general, I'd say. I wish she would communicate with her fans more like she used to, but I understand how busy she must have been and how secretive she must be with the SB. But she as a person is so much more accessible to me even since ARTPOP (Tony, ha impact :hug:)

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

takemetovenus
4 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

I can't stand Joanne, both the album and the persona. Sounds fake and tryhard

Why all the negativity? :noparty: 

MaryJaneHolland

Same.

I don't think I'll ever feel closer or more distant. It's always been the same :shrug:

ArtPLAUSE
4 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Why all the negativity? :noparty: 

I'm not negative :oprah: I replied to the OP: I feel more distant to Gaga, because...etc.

AndyDWUW

Closer because we know more about her. I had no idea about her aunt before Joanne, and how big an impact her passing had on her and her family. She's opened up about her PTSD and struggles with fame, which has opened my eyes to seeing musicians as REAL PEOPLE, rather than these surreal fantasy people who release music.

She's single handedly open my eyes to how toxic fame/fortune are and the pressures and temptation can damage you :ohno:, before I thought it was no big deal. She's changed my perspective on Hollywood and all that "glam" as a whole. 

Delusional Aura

I love her. I feel the same. Even though I just wanna hold her by her pretty little head and lovingly tell her stop going to ****ing epitome ffs. 

More distant.. I feel as though in her older eras, she was above me in every way and I viewed her as a queen/god :toofunny: . That's hard to do in this era because she's trying to be more relatable and do that whole "I'm just another person" thing and it makes me feel thrown off lol 

takemetovenus
10 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

I'm not negative :oprah: I replied to the OP: I feel more distant to Gaga, because...etc.

Calling Joanne "fake and tryhard" sounds pretty negative to me :awkney:

I respect your opinion but bringing around a hateful attitude isn't beneficial for anyone 

SpookyKid

Closer, she has opened up so much this era

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Nirvana

I feel more close to her in a way, especially after when she told about her PTSD. It's just something that you don't just tell everyone, and to me it explains a lot in her behaviour.

ArtPLAUSE
9 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Calling Joanne "fake and tryhard" sounds pretty negative to me :awkney:

I respect your opinion but bringing around a hateful attitude isn't beneficial for anyone 

I said that it sounds fake and tryhard, and it is how it sounds to me. I don't get the problem, these are adjectives - they are not positive ones but if I don't feel positive about this era I don't understand why I would use positive adjectives. If any criticism has to be negative, then I am negative.

takemetovenus
Just now, ArtPLAUSE said:

I said that it sounds fake and tryhard, and it is how it sounds to me. I don't get the problem, these are adjectives - they are not positive ones but if I don't feel positive about this era I don't understand why I would use positive adjectives. If any criticism has to be negative, than I am negative.

I'm not saying you have to like this era, everybody has opinions and it's unrealistic for every fan to be satisfied with this era, but you can still express how you feel about it without using words that leave a bad taste in peoples mouths. Plenty of people in this thread so far have expressed how they feel about this era without problems. I'm pointing this out so you aren't shocked when people get butthurt :awkney: If you chose to act like you're not saying anything overly negative and pessimistic then don't be surprised when pressed gaga stans get mad. :reductive: 

ArtPLAUSE
2 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

I'm not saying you have to like this era, everybody has opinions and it's unrealistic for every fan to be satisfied with this era, but you can still express how you feel about it without using words that leave a bad taste in peoples mouths. Plenty of people in this thread so far have expressed how they feel about this era without problems. I'm pointing this out so you aren't shocked when people get butthurt :awkney: If you chose to act like you're not saying anything overly negative and pessimistic then don't be surprised when pressed gaga stans get mad. :reductive: 

People have expressed their opinions "without problems" (I didn't have any problem neither, except for you quoting me, if we can consider that a problem) because their opinions are either positive or not very critical of the era. Mine is, and so it semantically requires negative adjectives. If people will get mad because of that, I will just say again what I am saying to you.

Archived