Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

alp0707
26 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

If you're expecting an over-the-top stage, where have you been this is Joanne :spin:

Anyway, yes I will. Despite all, she's still a great performer and I've been to the last three solo tours, I'm curious about the next.

X-FactorGa says hi from the purple moon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stage doesn't matter to me. I go to see the artist and hear the songs :sweat:. I mean I went to the Cheek to Cheek tour and paid a lot to be in the front so.....

Magneto

I'm not gonna lie: I'm a sucker for big productions, so even though I'm not that into Beyoncé I had to go see the Formation World Tour and that stage was mindblowing!

Luckily I'm stanning for my fave who always slays with her live vocals (cough, Beyoncé) so I'm fine with a simpler stage for Gaga.

Inb4 she comes with a giant barn that opens up and she rides around the stage as a tractor while singing Heavy Metal Farmer:trollga:

Free my mind

SpookyKid

I'll go and see her (if she comes here :neyde: ) even if it's her on a chair singing Anything Goes for 2 hours with Yoko Ono doing backing vocals

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Glamourpuss

Yes, I'd still go. I've never missed a chance to see her. 

I hope there is an extravagant stage with a theatrical show because she does it so well. It wouldn't be right if she didn't make it special. I see her shows as a temporary escape from reality. 

But if she wants to keep it stripped back I'd be ok with that as long as she puts on a good show and shows off her voice and skills on the piano. 

gagzus

I saw C2C live and that was in a theatre with just them and their jazz band so i could survive because that was still amazing 

Dominic

Uh I'm still not sure. Not because of the stage but more so because I aren't that bothered about seeing this particular album live. 

If I'm free and manage to snag tickets I'll go but it wouldn't be a huge loss to me if not.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

crisTEAne

yes. i wouldn't miss experiencing her slayage live for anything.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yes. I'm not gonna watch the show before I go. Didn't watch the artRAVE, completely disappeared off of GagaDaily and everything. It was SO HARD but SO WORTH IT. Going to the artRAVE was so much better than going to TMB for that reason, if you can believe it. Still, we usually see the stage before the show starts because she tweets it. I just hope the runways are as interactive as the artRAVE's. Still, I will be there regardless.

39 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I saw C2C live and that was in a theatre with just them and their jazz band so i could survive because that was still amazing 

Same. It was so amazing.

22 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I've been to all of her concerts and I would never miss one. Ever.

Very jealous. The end of The Fame Ball was when I became a fan, so I was too late. My Born This Way Ball was cancelled, but I went to The Monster Ball, the artRAVE, and the Cheek to Cheek Tour.

Archived