Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Joanne and the Grammys

WildAmerican

2018 Grammys and Gaga  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which categories do you think Gaga will be nominated in for the 2018 Grammys

• Pop Solo Performance (Single)
    • Pop Vocal Album (Joanne)
    • Song of the Year (Single)
    • Record of the Year (Single)
    • Album of the Year (Joanne)
    • Pop Collaboration with Vocals (Hey Girl)

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

What categories do you think Gaga has a chance in for the 2018 Grammys? I know this is early, and we don't have a good idea of this year will look like, but surely Gaga has a shot at a few noms. Select all the one's you think she will get nominated in! I think Album of the Year may look good for us for a nomination but we'll have to see how this plays out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

I definitely see her getting the Pop Solo Performance and Pop Vocal Album, but honestly, I'm not so sure about her getting a nomination in any of the other major categories :emma:

androiduser

I only see her being nominated for Pop Vocal album, the rest is a bit of  a stretch because the album is not that successful and the Grammys love huge hits

WildAmerican

I see Pop Vocal, and Solo Performance as a probably, other than that, AOTY would be a surprise...

Blahwhatever22

I think She could have A chance in getting nominated for the Pop categories but that's about it. Anything else would be stretch for her.

MessyTop

Girl, she ain't getting nominations for Joanne. The Grammys now days are a chart loving popularity contest. So none

Archived