Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

A Friend Brought Up A Very Sad Theory About Gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

We will probably never really know about it so let's just not make such overdramatic statements

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt
10 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

A friend and I were having a gaga video marathon on Saturday (hey we were bored don't judge lol) when she mentioned a very sad and disturbing theory about gaga. We both think that the clinic scene in marry the night is gaga's way of telling us she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to terminate it. When she gets the call that she's been dropped, she just loses it because not only did she lose her unborn child, she lost her potential career as well. My friend had brought up how we don't have a normal celeb/fan relationship with gaga. She loves and cherishes us as if we were her own flesh and blood. She's so incredibly maternal with us. My friend speculated that maybe we represent the child that she lost and that's why she's so maternal with us. By loving and doting on us, she fills a huge void inside of her that was left by the termination of her pregnancy. Not a lot disturbs me but this theory disturbs me on so many levels. 

This isn't new, where have you been? Monsters have been thinking this since the film first came out 

Spoiler

She was raped, and when a guy rapes a woman, he never usually says, oh wait, let me slip on a condom, it was unprotected sex, so there is the possibility it led to a pregnancy and an abortion. If Gaga had one, it's her business, she was far to young to have a baby anyway and it would have ruined her dreams. Also, with the bandages around her breasts, it could be she felt so violated, she hated the fact she was a woman and self mutilated her breasts and genitals, destroying what she felt made her attractive to men and to prevent men from being attracted to her, which also is actually something she used the fashion for, she stated that before... and there are women who have been raped who became pregnant and chose to use a hanger to abort the baby themself as well, Gaga could have thought about that. Various emotions run through a person's head after they are raped, and they should not be judged for what ever action they take following the assault. 

Go see A Star is Born

Katie14

I definitely think the mtn scene is about that. There are a few clues that point to abortion as opposed to self harm or something else. 

Beautiful Dirt

I only recently watched the AHS and found it strange that the Countess had an abortion. It's probably just a strange coincidence, but it made me think of the MTN video.

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I definitely think the mtn scene is about that. There are a few clues that point to abortion as opposed to self harm or something else. 

If it's true then my heart absolutely breaks for her. If it is true then I think the most heartbreaking part is she latched onto us and we became her surrogate "kids" because the instinct to take care of something was still there. She saw how broken a lot of us were and that triggered that maternal instinct. Biology does some "funny" things sometimes. In a way I think it's incredibly beautiful because a lot of us were broken and looking for someone to help "glue" us back together and she was looking for an outlet for her maternal instinct. We came together and created an incredibly powerful bond that is unique to only us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived