• Created
  • Last Reply
Bayonetta
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

Leave the good sis out of this.He is a blessing in the chart thread:trollga:

I can't stand little hypocrites though :poot:

Dutch
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Anyone who said things like the comment in the OP must've become a fan in Joanne era tbh

Or they are fed up with the Little Throwbackers. :shrug:
Maybe they're just saying 'if you want the old Gaga back, you should look for a artist that's doing the old Gaga thing right now'. 

Either way, I'm not one of them. I'm that one monster that would love to see the old Gaga back, but is totally fine with Joanne too. :gaycat:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Dutch said:

Maybe they're just saying 'if you want the old Gaga back, you should look for a artist that's doing the old Gaga thing right now'. 

But he presented it in a bad way, cant you see? :oprah:

Btw, to the user whose comment was that, this is not strictly about you, we are just using your comment as an example :diane:

Dutch
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

But he presented it in a bad way, cant you see? :oprah:

Yup, you're right about that. :lolly:

The Child

And so many people here have the nerve to say I hate auto tune and retouched vocals I mean have they heard The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way & ARTPOP? :emma:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PopThatArt
24 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

some monsters pit Gaga's old work just to defend her one? :oprah:

A quote that I got few minutes ago:

If you are so unhappy, why are you still here, stan Ariana or something else who's rockin with dat perv videos and songs aimed at teens about getting ****ed so hard that she coulnd't walk, stan her I guess, she's streaming queen, video full of naked dudes and half naked wimen.

the hypocrisy  :saladga:

"video full of naked dudes and half naked wimen"

alejandro-ladygaga-3.jpggaga_9_10.jpghqdefault.jpg

"getting ****ed so hard that she coulnd't walk"

Why don't people just re-read their comments and see if they have the credibility to say that? :saladga: And I've seen many comments like this :deadbanana: 

Thought on this? :saladga:

And keep it cute to protect ourselves from WPs :sure: 

Oh and same goes to pop music :sure: Gaga did one analog album and now Little Monster are all of a sudden against electronic music and hate it and say how low-quality is is :awkney:

Alejandro isn't about naked dudes, the video tells a story and is not explicitly about being f+cked, it's a celebration of gay culture, and a homage to both her gay friends and fans and to Liza Minnelli. It's kind of pathetic how you've chosen random images of Gaga from music videos in which the outfits are part of a story being told and a character she created for each video in pursuit of justification of some boring poptween chick like Ariana Grande whose music is rather meaningless and stale and who has zero personality. Are you even a Gaga fan? If not, why are you here? 

Go see A Star is Born

Regina George

Pop is what made Lady Gaga. Pop is Gaga. And those country/jazz monsters HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Alejandro isn't about naked dudes, the video tells a story and is not explicitly about being f+cked, it's a celebration of gay culture, and a homage to both her gay friends and fans and to Liza Minnelli.

it's not about naked boys, it HAS naked boys in it :awkney: read

4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Ariana Grande whose music is rather meaningless and stale and who has zero personality.

here comes the dissing :awkney:

4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Are you even a Gaga fan? If not, why are you here? 

dunno... just randomly trolling, obviously

Hades

Whoever said that about Ariana is just pressed that she's on top of her game right now.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, GrandeVersace said:

Whoever said that about Ariana is just pressed that she's on top of her game right now.

preach%20it%20gurl.gif

gagasgrande
3 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

tenor.gif

Archived