question

LG5 and Mark Ronson?!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

freebit

Back in 2014 when asked if she was going to collaborate with Britney she said she saw herself collaborating more with Elton John. Her exact words:

We’ve discussed it. I think Britney is a lovely girl, but there’s nothing in the works at the moment.”

“[If it’s] the right song, but my direction is not the same. I think I’d rather duet with Elton John first."

(Source: Her interview with Mireille Mathieu)

I definitely feel like she was always headed toward a more down-to-earth record with this 5th album. I think fans heard the names Giorgio Moroder and RedOne, then created the narrative that this was going to be a none-stop disco dance affair until Mark arrived on the scene, ruined the party, and due to this a scrapped alternate album full of bops exists.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

the more likely answer is that she had a direction she wanted to go and RedOne et al were not meeting her needs and Ronson was.

En_Sabah_Nur
3 hours ago, freebit said:

I definitely feel like she was always headed toward a more down-to-earth record with this 5th album. I think fans heard the names Giorgio Moroder and RedOne, then created the narrative that this was going to be a none-stop disco dance affair until Mark arrived on the scene, ruined the party, and due to this a scrapped alternate album full of bops exists.

Sounds about right!  :poot:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Finally! A thread revealing the truth :applause:

LoL - Thank you.  :poot:

Egypt. W

9 hours ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Whatever the reason was Joanne it's still a masterpiece without a doubt!  good job Mark!

A masterpiece?:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: :ladyhaha:

Archived