💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's best bridge?

Gonzi

Gaga's best bridge?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these slays you the most?

• Dance In The Dark
    • Judas
    • Scheiße
    • Heavy Metal Lover
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Other

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

Both hml and perfect illusion , actually the vocal in PI and HML seems the same when gaga singing ooooh ooooh ooh ooh heavy metal lover , i can be your girl girl girl and where a u cuz i cant see u but i feel u watching me 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Miracle

Judas, Dance In The Dark, Perfect Illusion, Marry The Night, Hair, Bad Romance...Gaga has so many amazing bridges

SlaeUrAnus

Marilyn... Judy... Sylvia... Tell em' how you feel girls.

Work your blonde Jon Benet Ramsey we'll haunt like Liberace. 

Find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick. 

You will never fall apart Diana you're still in our hearts, never let you fall apart, together we'll dance in the dark. 

-------------------------------

I wanna just dance but he took me home instead, uh oh, there was a monster in my bed.

We french kissed on a subway train, he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and then he ate my brain.

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus
11 hours ago, Earthling said:

tumblr_mk5gi1Ft2d1qcgl1no1_500.giftumblr_mk5gi1Ft2d1qcgl1no5_500.giftumblr_mk5gi1Ft2d1qcgl1no2_500.giftumblr_mk5gi1Ft2d1qcgl1no3_500.giftumblr_mk5gi1Ft2d1qcgl1no4_500.gif

I C ON I C 

/Thread 

Her best bridge by a mile. It's just something else.

In my messy era.

saltface

Marry the Night of course :cryga:

Nothing's too cool

To take me from you

New York is not just a tan that you'll never lose

Love is the new

Denim or black

Skeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic

Get ginger ready

Climb El Camino front

Won't poke holes in the seats with my heels 'cause that's where we make loooove

Come on and ruuuuuuuun

Turn the car on and ruuuuuuuun

Bad Kids

Diamond Heart's bridge shocked me first listen, and it's ****ing energetic, and second goes to G.U.Y., third to Perfect Illusion. Marry The Night, Dance In The Dark, most of her bridge are all iconic by it's own, can't be compared.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

12 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I mean if the DITD bridge has its own GIF set then it probably wins lol

I selected "Other" and was gonna choose the bridge in "The Queen" but then I wanted to go with the one in "Diamond Heart"

The bridge in "The Queen", especially the "whoa-oh-oh" part, reminds me so much of Bruce Springsteen. It's not the only Springsteen-influence on the BTW-album, BTW (pun intended ;) ). I think "Hair" would have reminded me of Springsteen (specifically "Born to Run"), even if she hadn't used Clarence Clemmons.  (for one thing, the piano, sounds very Roy Bittan-esque).

This reminds me that I have very strong feelings for the sax bridge/solo in "Edge of Glory". I have been a fan of Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band since I was 11 years old (which was when I bought "Born in the USA"). The sax solo in "Edge of Glory" is a typical Clarence Clemmons-solo, and he died not longer after.

Bolkins

There are so many to choose from, I've never really stopped to think about how many amazing bridges she has in her songs. Queen of middle 8s :golfclap:

Marry the Night

I mean, the moment come on and run just finishes it off, I'm already dead on the floor.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived