Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga had a breakdown era?!

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace

Another question...

i have seen so many posts about it that Gaga had a breakdown in 2013:what:

Maybe this era wasnt as succesfull as her previous eras...But i dont think it is a reason to get in depression

i was so busy back then and i didnt give so much care to her in 2013-2015:awkney:

answers plz :trollga:

Haroon

I don't think it's as simple as having a breakdown and being depressed over the era not being as successful as previous eras :omg: There's a lot of stuff that we don't know that happened behind closed doors. She split with her long time manager, had just come back from having a broken hip and being ditched by many people she thought would be there for her, and God knows what else :ohno:

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I don't think it's as simple as having a breakdown and being depressed over the era not being as successful as previous eras  There's a lot of stuff that we don't know that happened behind closed doors. She split with her long time manager, had just come back from having a broken hip and being ditched by many people she thought would be there for her, and God knows what else

Then u confirm she had a breakdown?! :S

KinneyUnderYou

Her hip injury caused a blackout from the media. We haven't heard from her for months. She announced ARTPOP in July. When the album was released, her manager, Troy Carter, left her. It led to bumpiness during the era cycle. :hmm:

Although, we can all appreciate how far she has come with Joanne. I'm so proud of her! :flutter:

And hopefully this thread does not become a mess like the other one the OP created previously. :rip:

GagaFace
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Her hip injury caused a blackout from the media. We haven't heard from her for months. She announced ARTPOP in July. When the album was released, her manager, Troy Carter, left her. It led to bumpiness during the era cycle. :hmm:

Although, we can all appreciate how far she has come with Joanne. I'm so proud of her! :flutter:

And hopefully this thread does not become a mess like the other one the OP created previously. :rip:

I will beat this Carter mess!!! 

If it become a mess like previous one i ll leave this forum for ever!

LaLuna

Long story, sh*t hit the fan HARD for Gaga in 2013. Nothing went as planned. 

Supersonic

She did have a breakdown, she talked about it in them time from April 2014 till the beginning of the Cheek To Cheek era that she did actually feel really suicidal and failed to see any creativity or beauty insider herself anymore. 2013 was a tumultous year and we still don't know a lot of what happened but there are a lot of things that spiraled it out of control:

- her hip breaking in February
- her managment team & label leaving her to rot alone in the hospital
- Gaga being forced to start the ARTPOP era when she hadn't fully recovered from the broken hip
- Her label & managment team picking ARTPOP's singles at free reign (which lead to Gaga leaking Aura, which she intended to be the lead single, herself on GagaDaily)
- Perez Hilton stalking her
- Perez Hilton setting up the alias "Angela Cheng" to report that ARTPOP lost Interscope 25 million dollars, which mainstream media picked up and started reporting upon resulting in a sh*tstorm of everybody going "haha she flopped"
- The X-Factor UK fiasco where she planned to promote Venus, but learned that Troy made DWUW the single and cancelled the props she had planned, leaving Gaga to improvise her entire performance
- Troy Carter leaving Gaga in the mess he created as soon as ARTPOP dropped, but saying to the media that she left him

Oriane

She had her hip injury and they made her release the album very early and didn't give her more time to recover so she felt kind of trapped... I don't thing it has anything to do with the sales of ARTPOP, she knew it wouldn't be successful. But imagine doing an album about being free to do your art, to do what you want and still having a whole team telling you to do this or that, not being able to release the singles and videos you want... It's depressing.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sirius094
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She did have a breakdown, she talked about it in them time from April 2014 till the beginning of the Cheek To Cheek era that she did actually feel really suicidal and failed to see any creativity or beauty insider herself anymore. 2013 was a tumultous year and we still don't know a lot of what happened but there are a lot of things that spiraled it out of control:

- her hip breaking in February
- her managment team & label leaving her to rot alone in the hospital
- Gaga being forced to start the ARTPOP era when she hadn't fully recovered from the broken hip
- Her label & managment team picking ARTPOP's singles at free reign (which lead to Gaga leaking Aura, which she intended to be the lead single, herself on GagaDaily)
- Perez Hilton stalking her
- Perez Hilton setting up the alias "Angela Cheng" to report that ARTPOP lost Interscope 25 million dollars, which mainstream media picked up and started reporting upon resulting in a sh*tstorm of everybody going "haha she flopped"
- The X-Factor UK fiasco where she planned to promote Venus, but learned that Troy made DWUW the single and cancelled the props she had planned, leaving Gaga to improvise her entire performance
- Troy Carter leaving Gaga in the mess he created as soon as ARTPOP dropped, but saying to the media that she left him

You forgot the criticism on a daily basis from the media, also the "Katy Vs Gaga" feud :poot:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Sirius094 said:

You forgot the criticism on a daily basis from the media, also the "Katy Vs Gaga" feud 

Personally i love gaga she is so good artist so talented and sexy :cool:

but in 2013 Katy cameback withstronger material than Gaga! :trollga:

5 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

but in 2013 Katy cameback with stronger boobs than Gaga! :trollga:

maybe, don't be delusional about her "music"

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived