💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga sings Americano at the SB?

Noah

Featured Posts

South Blonde

Didn't someone confirm that she won't make her show about Trump or politics tho? :oprah:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Hades

Meltdowns are gonna happen only in the fanbase. The GP doesn't care which tracks she'll choose. They'll enjoy it more just because they don't care that much.

i mean its a great song but i hope she does not involve any sort of politics into her career again

Decodekid

honestly, here for it 

I DONT SPEEAAAAAAKKK YOURRRRRR I DOOONT SPEAKKK YOURRR LANGUAGEOENOOOOOO ALALALALALALALA

tumblr_static_8t86ibsvqs08goskccksgksww_

JESUS CRISTOOOO

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, thezeitergeist said:

Thank you for asking the important questions.

Stop being shady. 

If you have not looked up, I'll explain it to you further.

Americano is about the immigration laws and all sorts of things that have to do with disenfranchised communities in America. Due to Trump winning the presidency, and him wanting to build a wall etc. It could be an opportunity for Gaga to voice her opinion. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

honestly, here for it 

I DONT SPEEAAAAAAKKK YOURRRRRR I DOOONT SPEAKKK YOURRR LANGUAGEOENOOOOOO ALALALALALALALA

tumblr_static_8t86ibsvqs08goskccksgksww_

JESUS CRISTOOOO

This, Americano is awesome :nails:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

WildAmerican
7 minutes ago, Noah said:

Stop being shady. 

If you have not looked up, I'll explain it to you further.

Americano is about the immigration laws and all sorts of things that have to do with disenfranchised communities in America. Due to Trump winning the presidency, and him wanting to build a wall etc. It could be an opportunity for Gaga to voice her opinion. 

gurll I know that, but that whole message would not come across in a shortened performance of an already messy af song... she got so many other things she needs to do too, no room for btw album tracksss lolol

Archived