question

Gaga has a boyfriend???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Killa
9 minutes ago, blackstar said:

OH MY GOD NO :air:

SCREAMING :air: 

in4 yes, she says it, it's the only one that is missing,  cause well, if we was going there, she was just focking them :trollga:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
5 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Is there really heterophobia in here? Or just sassiness and sarcastic humor and gays making the tired joke that it's impossible to be straight and a Gaga fan or GGD member? :oprah:

I also don't see how someone can force you to be homophobic?

THANKS! Amen to this!

I hate when people out of the fan base think that I'm automatically gay cause I stan for Gaga so let's not think like this in the fan base. Everyone is welcomed to stan Gaga. To quote Gaga herself:

"Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'cause baby you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, or bi,
Lesbian, transgendered life,
I'm on the right track baby,
I was born to survive.
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made,
I'm on the right track baby,
I was born to be brave."

This says it all, we all can stan for Gaga.

And I also don't understand how can someone force another one to become homophobic?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

I can be girl for you :hor: 

3 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Ahahahahaha :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

But literally, tho. 

C1trus
19 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Yes, his name is Colby Keller.

I googled that name and I was like...

giphy.gif

:fthis:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

South Blonde
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I know right I can't stand straights, in fact I hate them. :awkney:

WTF did you really type this to troll or are you really serious?

Don't be so overdramatic... All I'm trying to say is that you're ranting for nothing

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

The Child
5 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

But i dont hate u! :kara:

You should maybe improve your English and come back then cause you really don't get when I'm joking or not. And you having a hard time speaking English makes you look dumb and makes it harder to communicate with you.

4 minutes ago, Yukia said:

Your attitude in this thread and especially to him is poisonous and not warm. Please no negativity because i like you all ! :hug:

How am I being negative? If anything I'm trying to understand the OP's point of view and I'm also trying to understand this whole situation. Not my fault if the OP is acting like he's dumb, he can't even understand when someone makes a joke or when that someone is being serious.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, Schino said:

Don't be so overdramatic... All I'm trying to say is that you're ranting for nothing

Ranting? Where? I just want to make it clear that no one is forcing the OP to become homophobic but if he's feeling like this maybe there's a problem and I'm actually trying to understand the whole situation but since the OP is having a hard time speaking English and making himself understood it is making the whole thing more complicated.

Smarticle

Hold on, is that your real face pic in your avi :hor:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

peto flex

You should maybe improve your English and come back then cause you really don't get when I'm joking or not. And you having a hard time speaking English makes you look dumb and makes it harder to communicate with you.

How am I being negative? If anything I'm trying to understand the OP's point of view and I'm also trying to understand this whole situation. Not my fault if the OP is acting like he's dumb, he can't even understand when someone makes a joke or when that someone is being serious.

You are annoying... "Go tell yourself a bedtime story " 

💎💎

GagaFace

Yes my english is bad enough to understand some jokes. But u r really so hard person! And i am not a dumb one! 

For a 4th language i guess it s good

SlaeUrAnus

Someone call the good sis Haroon, this thread is getting messy :ladyhaha:

In my messy era.

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm sorry but this was a bit rude :madge:

3 hours ago, GagaFace said:

I do

but also i see most of gays here are so heterophobic! 

You should try stand up

South Blonde
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Ranting? Where? I just want to make it clear that no one is forcing the OP to become homophobic but if he's feeling like this maybe there's a problem and I'm actually trying to understand the whole situation but since the OP is having a hard time speaking English and making himself understood it is making the whole thing more complicated.

I don't know where he's from but if you live in certain countries it's not really that they force you to be homophobic but they actually raise you that way. It's very complicated and this is clearly not the right thread to discuss such a heavy issue.

And yes, I agree that it's hard sometimes to talk to each other and make even a simple point.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived