💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Please Gaga

Squidward T

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

However, Gaga did post today to get ready for her halftime show today by listening to all her hits. Joanne and its singles are not "hits" (except perhaps DH / DIC / JW which all have some potential to be). 

Where? :gum:

Edonis

She's not going to do The Monster Ball :toofunny:

That being said, I would like to see elements from that tour incorporated into the songs she performs from that era. 

I don't want her to turn this into some weird, faux country jangle session just because she's in Houston, Texas, because that would feel really awkward for viewers and seem a bit out of place a sense Houston has never been that big into the country influences outside of The Rodeo. Space would even be more appropriate 

gagaofvengeance
33 minutes ago, Deki said:

Omg are u serious. What is happening. I didnt finish ff15 yet. Im gonna go play rightnow that cutscene looks amazing

Want me to spoil it?

She should do Venus. 

1 hour ago, DeathEater said:

Just hope she doesn't bring out that guitar.  I mean she's good at piano and fun to watch but I cringe when she tries to play the guitar.  Bring out the 50 wigs, the fire, the over the top slutty outfits, and the bossy demands to the audience.  

This give us that glitter nipple pasties and kick ass choreography. 

VenusBlackStar
2 hours ago, GagaFace said:

We were in bed last night. And Gaga said she would try! :ladyhaha:

Tell her I said hi :rockstar: And then come over to my place :v::stalkga::gaycat:;)

VenusBlackStar
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I would live for the Pyro Bra's return, so iconic

VHLhn4d.gif

I hope and pray for a massive upgraded disco stick like the Monster Ball one but SUPERBOWLED like some giant empress witch staff thing.

Lucas

holy hell it would be iconic if she entered the stage in a huge version of the paparazzi TFMBT bra, with the muh muh mah mah being in sync with the bra's sparks

Archived