215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the MR Video?

• Yes! I loved it
    • It was ok, nothing to complain or brag about
    • Not really
    • I truthfully hate it

Featured Posts

Reality

I'm in between the second and third option here. Honestly, at first, I tried to defend the hell out of it because I thought it wasn't that bad—I still don't, but I don't think it's really good either. But, it's just too boring, and I do agree, the visuals itself are pretty boring as well. That's not to say that the video itself was bad. Boring =/= bad, it's just that I would have liked a little more flare. 

I think what would have made the video better was instead of having to reuse the Apple footage, she could have, still wearing the same outfit, be on a much better set. For example, she could have been on a replica set just like the one at the AMAs, instead of just a white background screen. Personally I thought that would have made the video 100x better. 

Also, I think the rosary was a little cliche. I get it, and I totally respect it, because, it's a part of her, her religion is near and dear to her heart, but maybe a childhood necklace that Natali made, or a necklace with a picture of her family and her together when she was younger would have made for a better "reveal". 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i despise it because i never pictured Gaga being a Selena Gomez or anyone who would perform in front of a white background for a music video. 

YeehawKylie

Well, I didn't have high expectations from a piano ballad like some seemed to have...but I enjoyed it. I like that it clarifies the Perfect Illusion video (the high she was on v. realizing it was a perfect illusion and finding her one reason to push forward) and, as usual, her attention to visuals. I think it's a good video for a piano ballad and wasn't expecting Alejandro-level visuals. I'll leave it at that. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, bogdanghe said:

i despise it because i never pictured Gaga being a Selena Gomez or anyone who would perform in front of a white background for a music video. 

Really? 

25q3nh5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

One, five, ten lay a million on me

monstereo

Hate it.

Worst video of Gaga's career. So basic, so uninspired, so boring, so uneventful.

Just embarrassing.

Absolutely ZERO replay value.

ArtGagaPop

It's ok. It's decent compared to other pop videos out there and it's not her worst one either so i don't get the complains. 

Archived