đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican
7 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

how do these flop threads amass so much attention

by being controversial.

heavymetall0v3r
6 hours ago, Sycamore said:

My ARTPOP era has started.

hndLrQH.gif

Who is this woman???

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

FRANZGA

Born This Way is really her best album for me, the theme, the message, lyrics, rockish electro dance pop fusion is HEAVENLY.. it's just good, unexpected but turned out to be a real masterpiece..

but sis, I agree that i usually skipped bad romance, i even deleted it once since my fve there is evrything except BR, but regret and download it again later.. The Fame Mnster for me is the BEST ERA ever esp the BR Era.. that BR-TEL-ALE 123 punch alone.. from the pop perfection tunes, dancey beats and the UNPARALLELED VISUALS she is serving, it's a WHOLE PACKAGE which her other eras lacked.

The Fame is cool tho, The singles plus the fame song, starstruck, summerboy boys boys boys are cool bops, maybe basic but still COOL and y'all will deal..

ARTPOP is good but a lil try hard to repeat The Fame Monster

C2C is good too.. She's gain older fans there

Joanne, well not her best for me but it is her most honest, authentic and raw record.

I don't want to delete any of these in her discography except c2c coz i'm not really into jazz..

bowie1986

I think the Fame Monster is her best body of work from start to finish. Conceptually, it seems to be the sweet-spot for her. It's interesting as a follow up to the Fame and provides a nice thematic framework, but it's not quite so difficult to achieve like an ARTPOP "reverse Warholian expedition" whatever the **** that is...

I agree that the Bad Romance music video isn't worth the hype, but the actual song I would call the best pop song in the 21st century. It's europop at it's finest. 

I feel like one of her best songs on it, which gets no love, is So Happy I Could Die. It's her most poetic and interesting song about masturbating (shade @ Dancin' In Circles). I think Teeth adds a nice flair to the sound, but again, I don't really care for it. 

Monster could've been a single, Alejandro is fab. MV was great. Dance In The Dark gives me mixed feelings, sometimes it makes my top 3 on TFM sometimes I simply can't get through it. 

SPEECHLESS AJDKLCNSJCBLSCBSCBSLC: Her best ballad. Just tragically beautiful.

Telephone-- cool video, the song has it's moments, honestly could do without it. 

bowie1986
1 minute ago, bowie1986 said:

I think the Fame Monster is her best body of work from start to finish. Conceptually, it seems to be the sweet-spot for her. It's interesting as a follow up to the Fame and provides a nice thematic framework, but it's not quite so difficult to achieve like an ARTPOP "reverse Warholian expedition" whatever the **** that is...

I agree that the Bad Romance music video isn't worth the hype, but the actual song I would call the best pop song in the 21st century. It's europop at it's finest. 

I feel like one of her best songs on it, which gets no love, is So Happy I Could Die. It's her most poetic and interesting song about masturbating (shade @ Dancin' In Circles). I think Teeth adds a nice flair to the sound, but again, I don't really care for it. 

Monster could've been a single, Alejandro is fab. MV was great. Dance In The Dark gives me mixed feelings, sometimes it makes my top 3 on TFM sometimes I simply can't get through it. 

SPEECHLESS AJDKLCNSJCBLSCBSCBSLC: Her best ballad. Just tragically beautiful.

Telephone-- cool video, the song has it's moments, honestly could do without it. 

wait just relistened to Telephone I take it back...It needs 2 stay

666 others

I'm glad that you like Teeth, The Fame and Starstruck. Usually I've seen these excellent songs being paid dust.

I somewhat agree with the "not a pop star" part, though I think more along the line of "not only a pop star". She is extremely versatile, and imo she pulls off the pop star part very well. I would live for an acoustic album from her with only piano ballads, though it'd most probably flop.

As for the albums, I like most of TF and I simply love TFM (except for Alejandro which seems overhyped to me .)

:holyshit:

WildAmerican
17 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

I'm glad that you like Teeth, The Fame and Starstruck. Usually I've seen these two excellent songs being paid dust.

Honestly, though, listening to Teeth again (I didn't like it a few years ago), it's a great song. That thrashing beat in the background makes the whole song, it's fantastic.

Irrelevant

The Fame Monster IMO is her most well put-together album ever. It has one main theme: fear. And all the songs are based off different fears. Who knows what The Fame was :smh:.

Spoiler

ARTPOP>TFM>BTW=TF>JOANNE

Spoiler

:trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, thezeitergeist said:

Honestly, though, listening to Teeth again (I didn't like it a few years ago), it's a great song. That thrashing beat in the background makes the whole song, it's fantastic.

Teeth is really a grower song, it feels the most different out of the whole TFM

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I actually don't like BR, but TFM was pop gold. Any song could've been a single.

BTW is my favorite album because it's her most experimental.

BYE

how can u like the fame monster when there are ARTPOP Btw and joanne

ARTPOP->Joanne-------------> BTW-------------------------------------------------------------------------TFM ------------>TF 

Archived