Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

WARNING: This post contains opinions which you may not agree with. Triggering is inevitable.

The only songs that I like are Teeth, Speechless, The Fame, Starstruck and Alejandro. Maybe some of the live performances from Paparazzi.

The rest of the album(s) isn't that good and very overhyped in my opinion. Especially Bad Romance (video too).

wAlL1PF.gif

Gaga discovered her raw and rocking style with Born This Way (album). It had a structure, the songs were fluent with eachother and the album had a better theme.

I also think that many on GagaDaily view Gaga very different than me. As far as I'm concerned she is not a pop singer/ popstar to me, and she doesn't just create bops. I don't like most of her choreographys either, I love it when she just plays the piano. (No guitar, tho)

Gret14.gif

Do you agree? Do you also find The Fame (Monster) to be one of your least favorite albums? Discuss Little No-Gaga-But-Joanne-At-SuperBowl-Monsters.

1rsGqVW.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

REPENT

60309986.jpg

Spoiler

i understand and respect your opinion

it strays far from her traditional / glam rock / rock roots and seems a little artificial but i love it to death anyway

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Surrealist
Just now, donutellha said:

REPENT

60309986.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

i understand and respect your opinion

I will not repent because it's the tea which is too hot to handle for you.

trufa2.gif

The Child

The Fame & The Fame Monster are two completely different body of works.

You mistaking them as one body of work is just wrong anyway.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Oh btw

d2a6eaef459febb362ca9ed5b12b765f.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Surrealist
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

The Fame & The Fame Monster are two completely different body of works.

You mistaking them as one body of work is just wrong anyway.

I don't see them as one album, but The Fame Monster contains The Fame songs and I don't like most of both albums.

Oriane

The Fame and The Fame Monster are definitely my least favorite albums from her. I quite like TFM though, but I don't appreciate a lot of songs on The Fame.

"Gaga discovered her raw and rocking style with Born This Way" what about what she was doing before ? Born this Way was rather an improvement where she started to add pop and electro to the rock things she was doing previously...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Child
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I don't see them as one album, but The Fame Monster contains The Fame songs and I don't like most of both albums.

The Fame Monster doesn't contain any song from The Fame.

The Fame alone only has its singles plus Starstruck which slay

The Fame Monster slays from the beginning to the end (except for Teeth)

So again instead of judging them or giving your opinion on each album you see them both as one album when they are not one album.

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

A hideous and flop opinion tbh I am absolutely shocked

bbQ3_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-w

My ARTPOP era has started.

hndLrQH.gif

Archived