other

I want a moment like this for the SB

kvnrp

Featured Posts

kvnrp

:flutter:

Can you imagine tho?

Gaga is singing TEOG, but notices how the whole stadium is singing it, she tells her band to stop playing and the microphones pic up the stadium singing :flutter:

How iconic that would be.

Yes because she would interrupt the important time-based show for the crowd singing. :flop: 

bayonse

wont happen 

the straight football fans dont know her lyrics/ are afraid to sing so that they dont get mistaken for gays

no more parties in LA

Duella Dvil
10 minutes ago, bayonse said:

wont happen 

the straight football fans dont know her lyrics/ are afraid to sing so that they dont get mistaken for gays

Not true, actually.

There's a video of Madonna's performance from the crowd and you can hear A LOT OF MEN singing Vogue. So unless the stadium was full of gays. Don't underestimate the power of the moment.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Caesium
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

There's a video of Madonna's performance from the crowd and you can hear A LOT OF MEN singing Vogue.

They were probably pre-recorded like her vocals

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

chromaticainmyhead

this with the right atmosphere would get across unbelievably good on TV :giveup:
just imagine her appearing in that purple laser tunnel and singing "ahuh-huh-huh-huh I live for the applause-applause-applause I live for the applause-plause live for the ..."

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Duella Dvil
2 hours ago, Caesium said:

They were probably pre-recorded like her vocals

And how :poot: this was a fan recording and narrating it for their young kid. With their wife. She was SQUEALING

It was Goals TBH

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived