Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

I think Gaga copied azealia, then azealia copied gaga

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

I believe there is a good possibility that Lady Gaga copied Azealia Banks' mermaid style.

Spoiler

Here's the gag, though! Even though I think Gaga could've stolen Azealia's style, I think Azealia most definitely copied Gaga's style.

Spoiler

lady_gaga_artpop_cover__2170px__by_gigy1Lady-Gaga-and-Jeff-Koons-Gazing-Ball-via

Now, you could argue that Gaga was a mermaid back in 2011 with the You & I video, but Yuyi was not like Azealia's mermaid at all. Gaga's ARTPOP mermaid style, on the other hand, mimics Azealia's.

You could argue Azealia was getting back at Gaga, & the chasing time video was ironic. I find it to be tasteless & too similar for the irony to work in Azealia's favor.

I think, for the sake of both of their careers, that they should have released Red Flame, or at least ended on a positive note. Gaga didn't have to be shady & tell a few fans how she feels about Azealia, & Azealia didn't have to make it a big thing where she hates Gaga now all of a sudden. :/ 

mucinex
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Well I  think Gaga was inspired :ladyhaha:

Gaga was inspired by Jeff Koons, she was copying Azealia :lolga:

sipthistea

Azealia must be thankful that part of her work was successful through ARTPOP.

Maybe that's the reason why ARTPOP was not as successful as her previews albums. 

Reality

Well, good. Venus is a great song. :whitney:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

SissyFromSpace

Gaga wouldn't stoop low enough to copy a****** b****

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Babel
17 minutes ago, Lance said:

Gaga wouldn't stoop low enough to copy a****** b****

Well, I'm not sure if Gaga copied her or not, but out of all female rappers in the industry, she directly contacted Azealia Banks to collab in two songs. :emma:

Guess she did stoop low enough at the end. :emma:

hardcore1996

tbh both their versions of 'venus' are archetypal at this point. Gaga's looks more like old Lil Kim than anything Azealia's done

Archived