💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Another complain towards Gaga? Really

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow
Just now, M Monstre said:

Then why continue to stan her and get on a forum dedicated to her when you say she hasn't been good since then? :oprah:

hoping for being proved wrong by her in Super Bowl and her next tour, plus i just hated on ArtRave, not her as whole :classy:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Reality
1 minute ago, Moncher said:

hoping for being proved wrong by her in Super Bowl and her next tour, plus i just hated on ArtRave, not her as whole :classy:

Well, when you say "She isn't that good anymore" it sort of makes you wonder :oprah:

She'll slay the SB, don't worry about it.

🃏🖤👹

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, Moncher said:

hoping for being proved wrong by her in Super Bowl and her next tour, plus i just hated on ArtRave, not her as whole 

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Well, when you say "She isn't that good anymore" it sort of makes you wonder :oprah:

:lolly:

HauntingHollow
Just now, M Monstre said:

i said she is not that good anymore, not "any good", go check my comment out ;) i think she has gotten worse, not that she sucks completely

TCHIKITAH
28 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I have literally 0 doubts that she will blow me away. Just look at the DNC performance. Literally zero props, just some boring jeans and a wife beater with her nip nops showing and she blew me away. Her body language, facial expressions, command of the stage and audience and her improv dancing. She killed it with absolutely nothing. She's up there with Mick Jagger and Robert Plant in terms of performers. Now look at the VSFS show. She killed it with choreo, fashion and her own songs. She's only 30 and she's pretty much mastered the art of performance.  She's been preparing for this for like 6 months  and it will be absolutely perfect. You have nothing to worry about. 

That's exactly right 

TCHIKITAH
30 minutes ago, Abbey Gaga said:

I don't even want to watch the SB, my mom will watch it cause she wants to and she'll tell me what happens

Just watch the halftime show :trollga:

Reality
Just now, Moncher said:

i said she is not that good anymore, not "any good", go check my comment out ;) i think she has gotten worse, not that she sucks completely

I said "that good", no need for the tone, hunty :awkney:

After the artRAVE she really just took a step back from mainstream pop music. The era's still young, and she's still going to perform more and make more albums. Let's just see where this takes us. 

🃏🖤👹

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, Moncher said:

As a performer?

ok, Gaga might not be flawless (but she's a got a diamond heart :ladyhaha: ) but more than a singer, songwriter and whatever she is, that girl is a PERFORMER. Piano, non piano, fog machine, no fog machine, heels or flats, wig or real hair, meat dress or t-shirt, she's going to tear the place APART. Her energy, her charisma, her talent, Mother will deliver. I'm really not worried. She is going to BRING. IT.

TCHIKITAH

After the artRAVE she really just took a step back from mainstream pop music. The era's still young, and she's still going to perform more and make more albums. Let's just see where this takes us. 

:golfclap::golfclap: drag em

HauntingHollow

i was not going for a tone :D  i just wanted to point out that i meant something else :D well, we will see :lolly:

i honestly don't understand all this negativity against the ARTRave... It was meant to be a party, not a theatrical/dark-ish production like the Monster Ball or the Born This Way Ball. I went to all the 3 of them and the ArtRave was definitely SO much more fun compared to the other 2

Aussie

Honestly i had to try and force myself to not comment on this thread but in the end i couldn't. 

How ***** rude and irresponsible are some fans? How do you think that Gaga feels when she reads or hears comments from her 'fans' saying that they have very low expectations for her SuperBowl performance or that she isn't 'as good' a performer as she used to be? Freedom of speech and having an opinion/critique on a performance piece or music video which we already saw, fine, i get that.

But to project such lame negativity on what will undoubtedly be one of her greatest and most nerve-wrecking performances, seen by billions around the world, weeks before it is just plain selfish and shouldn't be spoken by any fan IMO. Sad that the same fans who at times speak or spoke of Gaga as if she is family, now go all the way to break her spirit. If this upcoming performance was by your sister or another family member, would you be on their most public fan forum saying how you are concerned she will mess it up or that she isn't up to scratch? Especially when we got FLAWLESS performances as recent as the AMAs and VSF and in a year where she stunned audiences and converted haters with ALL of her award ceremony shows? Not to mention the jaws dropping when she sang the National Anthem, ranking hers as one of the best - if not THE best- ever?

Ffs let's just be grateful, especially after Mariah's extremely unfortunate NYE showing. Gaga has NOT let us down yet with any live performance, either it is her singing at the Oscars or in a dive bar. When she does start messing up then perhaps we will have reasons to be cautious, yet again not harsh. She works her ass off and we bitch. I'm over this freakin negativity and drama. Makes me wish Gaga never does pop again and goes straight for a death metal album next. That will fix it.

Archived