• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
3 hours ago, otutai said:

And ıts Photshop job... flag ıs fake

That font is annoying just like your negative realism. :awkney:

Magneto

I need all those ARTPOP rejects in my ear. I will give you my first born child, I promise :diane:

Free my mind

RocketNumberNine
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

That font is annoying just like your negative realism. :awkney:

You're too dumb enough to see the truth. Every move is the same as in the clip. They only raised the level of brightness.

Regina George
1 minute ago, otutai said:

You're too dumb enough to see the truth. Every move is the same as in the clip. They only raised the level of brightness.

Girl you are being rude to others. You'll get WPs. Just chill!

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, otutai said:

You honestly believe you can get them colours from turning up the brightness on a black silhouette? :awkney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RocketNumberNine
1 hour ago, donthatemeplss said:

Girl you are being rude to others. You'll get WPs. Just chill!

he ıs too much negative to me...

Regina George
Just now, otutai said:

he ıs too much negative to me...

Just tell him in a nice way or ignore.. :hug:

donutellha

:sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

CatelynnMarie

That American flag looks badly photoshopped on to me. Like it looks off. Does anyone else think this could be hinting to the Super Bowl? Because obviously PG is legit and that shot looks real, just that flag is super bothering me. Perhaps they know something about the Super Bowl? Idk maybe it just looks like that :icega:

I'm just trying to think of different possibilities 

Edit: if it were meant to look like that for the video, could it have been an ode to Elvis? The hair and American flag kind of give off that vibe to me, and in that scene, she was already giving an ode to Madonna/MJ. Original king and queen of pop and the king of rock? Maybe? :huh:

donutellha
13 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

That American flag looks badly photoshopped on to me. Like it looks off. Does anyone else think this could be hinting to the Super Bowl? Because obviously PG is legit and that shot looks real, just that flag is super bothering me. Perhaps they know something about the Super Bowl? Idk maybe it just looks like that :icega:

I'm just trying to think of different possibilities 

Edit: if it were meant to look like that for the video, could it have been an ode to Elvis? The hair and American flag kind of give off that vibe to me, and in that scene, she was already giving an ode to Madonna/MJ. Original king and queen of pop and the king of rock? Maybe? :huh:

I thought she did some themes for Americano.

tbh the photo where shes wearing nothing but a poster that says immigrant on it i believe is for that too 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived