rumor

Unseen BTW video still

vanus

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MarryTheSequins said:

Everyone follow their twitter so they'll post more :giveup:

They said they'll post something else when they get 100 on tumblr. Is it worth making a thread? This is such a nice throwback to the good old days :giveup: 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
6 minutes ago, Greg said:

Should we make a separate thread about the return of Project Gaga? This is potentially too big to go under the radar :gum:

Yes please.

Luke78619
Just now, Greg said:

They said they'll post something else when they get 100 on tumblr. Is it worth making a thread? This is such a nice throwback to the good old days :giveup: 

YES DO IT, EVERYONE MUST KNOW

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MarryTheSequins

Let's hope they post something tonight! :excited2:

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

It reminds me of when I used to completely stan for Gaga like she could do no wrong :giveup:

latina twilight
1 hour ago, Greg said:

PROJECTGAGA?! 

Does anyone else remember when they blessed us with all that stuff in 2011? :giveup: They gave us a demo of Speechless, the Musicland snippet, the Just Dance solo mix and various outtakes from shoots like the BTW album shoot, and that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head. I'm so happy they're back :giveup: This could potentially be amazing :giveup: 

Still pissed at no Musicland in full :madge:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

HauntingHollow
5 minutes ago, Greg said:

give me their tumblr imma follow em :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Takemyhand

I have just watched the video again and this is on the video, they just edited it 

edit: I might be wrong, actually :sweat:

14 minutes ago, Takemyhand said:

I have just watched the video again and this is on the video, they just edited it 

No, it's not

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

Grizzlybear2
1 hour ago, Sunny said:

ProjectGaga is an old insider and very reliable, they leaked tons of stuff.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

PROJECTGAGA?! 

Does anyone else remember when they blessed us with all that stuff in 2011? :giveup: They gave us a demo of Speechless, the Musicland snippet, the Just Dance solo mix and various outtakes from shoots like the BTW album shoot, and that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head. I'm so happy they're back :giveup: This could potentially be amazing :giveup: 

Back in the good ol' days. I wonder what they have in store for us this time :giveup:

Sunny
1 minute ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Back in the good ol' days. I wonder what they have in store for us this time :giveup:

It looks like more of BTW stuff. Praying they leak Musicland or something like that :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Grizzlybear2
1 minute ago, Sunny said:

It looks like more of BTW stuff. Praying they leak Musicland or something like that :giveup:

Im even praying for like OOC or something...

Archived