Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga forgot about us?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

lordmaler
7 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Hope they don't over do it like ARTPOP though 

Knowing her, just a few little touches by some 4 other producers then remixed by Ronson with help of Will.I.Am :poot:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

She does seem WAY more distant. Always was so involved with her monsters during the TFM and BTW era. There is a disconnect, but I don't blame her. We are always complaining. But then again, we do have a reason to complain... (Watch the MR  video) :sharon:

I think our bond is still incredibly strong it's just that we're all "grown" now and don't quite need as much attention as we did when we were "younger" if that makes sense. I always did say that gaga "raised" us in a way. We're still near and dear to her heart. She still says "I love you" and wishes us happy thanksgiving and Merry Xmas. Deep down inside I think she wishes she could go back to the glitter and disco stick days just to cherish the time that she had with us. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Mary Jane Wayne
15 hours ago, Haroon said:

Rumour has it she's getting her Monster Paw and Little Monsters tattoos removed by laser as we speak :gum: 

Hide contents

:derpga: 

:rip:

Whispering

I imagine she is like most adults, busy with friends and family for the holidays.

She also has a huge performance coming up in a few weeks. Gaga is probably thinking, focusing and working on that now. 

Luxe Ford

Poor woman! Whatever she does or don't do, she can't satisfy us. One moment she's overhyping, the next she's forgotten about us. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, mic said:

She didn't she's just changed priorities

Exactly. Her #1 priority should always be her health and happiness and #2 priority should be her monsters. That's not to say that she doesn't love us anymore. Quite the opposite. She loves us dearly. It's just that she has to take care of her health and happiness in order to be there for us. She can't be there for us if she herself is struggling. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived