đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga has promised not to make viewers go goo goo at the Super Bowl

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Music
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm expecting stuff like the costume she wore for her A-YO performance on SNL. Which is fun and sexy, and safe.

we need John Wayne at VSFS though..

lady-gaga-performing-zoom-e0782f2c-88c3-

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
14 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm expecting stuff like the costume she wore for her A-YO performance on SNL. Which is fun and sexy, and safe.

please no

GagaMegaFan
16 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Does someone has snl a-yo performance I can't find it on yt :saladga:

ew

6 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Does someone has snl a-yo performance I can't find it on yt :saladga:

It's on her Vevo channel :awkney:

blackpink

Is anyone else still pissed that Justin got away with it and still has somewhat of a career (making soundtracks to kids films) whist Janet went incognito after the event and it wasn't even her fault? :neyde:

OT: I guess we don't want any bad drama surrounding our girl ESPECIALLY being broadcasted for all of America to see :awkney: so no overly sex outfits then :neyde:

kabirartfling

This is so insulting! Its like gifting a color box to a child and asking them not to be creative!

On the other hand I hope to see alot of haus gaggets on the halftime show, i think they will bring back discostick, polaroid glasses, the fire piano!

Give your love to me

RadioIsOurs
47 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

What :air: 

The reaction to Janet's nipplegate was a gleaming instance of sexism in the world :smh: 

I'd rather she go political and gets live arrested by the police than go naked anyway (not that I think she was planning on it :emma: )

Mess at her shorts having to be covered though :laughga: 

I'm sure if someone's penis flops out it would have been even worse... :toofunny:

But whether or not a nipple can be compared to a penis is another story... :giggle:

Spoiler

Mess, were you referring to JT? :emma:

Dorothy Gale

The NFL seems really behind on the times and out of it based on this article. :sweat:

Archived