other

Happy New Years Monsters

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Happy new year to all.   Yes we are somewhat of a dysfunctional family.  You got the quiet relative sitting in the corner.   You got the obnoxious uncle that argues about everything.  You got the mom just trying to keep peace.  And the kids stuck at the kids table.  But we are all here because we appreciate Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.   Some aspect of what she has brought to the table in her brief career has brought you here.   For  a moment, at least, forget all that we disagree about and think back on the incredible talent of this woman who has brought us all to this forum.  No matter how you feel about past or present, she is one for the ages.

Thanks Stefani, for all you do.

And I hope you all have a good new year.

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm the weirdo reading manga at  the dinner table.

awesome. I was just re-reading "The Crying Freeman".  I'm the weird uncle in the black trench coat everybody wonders about.

Poissonche

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I just want to wish everyone a good 2017; even though it'll bring rough times, I hope we can also appreciate the better times :)

And now, we're so close to Gaga FINALLY doing the Super Bowl halftime show, let's prepare to celebrate the third February of Gaga in a row!

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Happy new year to all.   Yes we are somewhat of a dysfunctional family.  You got the quiet relative sitting in the corner.   You got the obnoxious uncle that argues about everything.  You got the mom just trying to keep peace.  And the kids stuck at the kids table.  But we are all here because we appreciate Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.   Some aspect of what she has brought to the table in her brief career has brought you here.   For  a moment, at least, forget all that we disagree about and think back on the incredible talent of this woman who has brought us all to this forum.  No matter how you feel about past or present, she is one for the ages.

Thanks Stefani, for all you do.

And I hope you all have a good new year.

Hahahaha exactly. We're dysfunctional and yeah we scream at eachother sometimes but the moment **** gets real, we always have eachothers backs. I have a monster paw tattoo (no not the same as gaga's) and inside the claw it says "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". You guys were the first people besides gaga who truly loved me for who I am. To quote gaga for a second "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for life". Part of my New Years resolution is to NEVER EVER, not even for a moment, take for granted my monster family. You guys are my oxygen, my reason for getting up in the morning. You make me whole. You can't even begin to understand how much I love you. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived