She needs to bring back the TFga for the SB

bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bayonse
19 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

I can't wait for the 5th so I can enjoy the show and then come here and enjoy the meltdowns!

cool enjoy watching her destroy her career within 15 minutes

of course i hope that doesnt happen and she explodes in her 30s :lolga:

no more parties in LA

ARTPOPNick
10 minutes ago, bayonse said:

cool enjoy watching her destroy her career within 15 minutes

of course i hope that doesnt happen and she explodes in her 30s :lolga:

But she knows what her fans want, maybe we want her to end her career?

malazam
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

You call these energetic. I call this energetic.

I NEED THE CROWDSURFING AT THE OF THE SB

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
1 hour ago, Oivind said:

My guess is that she will put on a typical Lady Gaga-show, and play several old hits. She knows that's expected of her from the GP. But I'm sure she will play some new songs too.

she gives 0 ****s about the GP

another shot before we kiss the other side

29 minutes ago, malazam said:

I don't think that's true, at least not when the GP is her audience. She has already indicated she will not spread political messages at the SB, because it's not the place for that. I think she is mindful of her audience and what she is hired to do. At the SB that is to create a great show for everyone, not to promote her latest album, and not to spread political messages.

GagaTheExplorer
59 minutes ago, malazam said:

she is all about pleasing the GP this era, the thing is that they give 0 faqs about her :toofunny:

1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

she is all about pleasing the GP this era, the thing is that they give 0 faqs about her :toofunny:

I don't see how Joanne is supposed to please the GP. Surely, she would have made some tropical-sounding dance-pop with a rapper singing semi-melodic lines with heavy doses of autotune, if she wanted to please the GP. But she can do whatever she wants with her album. No one is forced to buy it. At the SB she is performing for the GP, and I think she will give them what they want.

GagaTheExplorer
28 minutes ago, Oivind said:

I don't see how Joanne is supposed to please the GP. Surely, she would have made some tropical-sounding dance-pop with a rapper singing semi-melodic lines with heavy doses of autotune, if she wanted to please the GP. But she can do whatever she wants with her album. No one is forced to buy it. At the SB she is performing for the GP, and I think she will give them what they want.

she is being/acting like a normal person, dressing simple and singing relatable songs about love and family (not about Gay Rights, Religion etc), that's what they always wanted for her, but they are not for her anymore

GP is not only dance/urban lovers, it's the random people who listen to random music without calling the singer their fave/idol

5 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

she is being/acting like a normal person, dressing simple and singing relatable songs about love and family (not about Gay Rights, Religion etc), that's what they always wanted for her, but they are not for her anymore

GP is not only dance/urban lovers, it's the random people who listen to random music without calling the singer their fave/idol

You are right, the GP are more than dance/urban lovers, but the charts tell us that those who buy and listen to music listen mostly to that kind of music. And I don't think most people care about the lyrics. People who are so conservative they would be provoked by the lyrics in her old songs would probably never even consider listening to someone who calls herself Lady Gaga. So all in all, I don't see how Joanne would be supposed to please the GP more than her previous albums. I don't believe that's her motivation at all. I believe her when she says she wanted to make a more personal album, and don't think it has anything to do with pleasing the GP.

BTW, she hasn't always focussed on gay rights, religion, etc. She did on Born This Way, of course. But I don't think there's much of that on her other albums.

GagaTheExplorer
31 minutes ago, Oivind said:

BTW, she hasn't always focussed on gay rights, religion, etc. She did on Born This Way, of course. But I don't think there's much of that on her other albums.

it was just an example, not to mention explicit sex and drugs

12 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

it was just an example, not to mention explicit sex and drugs

Yes, there's certainly a lot of that. She still sings about sex on Dancin' in Circles, though. And Angel Down will probably provoke some conservatives (isn't that issue controversial in the US?)). I still think she appeals to the liberal part of USA, people who would not be provoked by her previous albums. I don't know USA that well, but I know that in Norway almost no one would be offended by any of her lyrics, new or old.

Panchecco
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

...then again she does know what the fans want so maybe we will get that :poot:

except she recently seems to not have a clear idea of what we actually want from her :madge:

Spoiler

Archived