Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicogly
21 hours ago, tomsches said:

4. Arca

this is the only thing that matters. And omg Arca is here in Venezuela and he told a friend he might do a concert!!!!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Producers:

01 GAGA (I want her develop her skills at production. She's an incredible writer and performer but I would argue, she's lacking knowledge and skill in production and so I would love for her to develop as a producer so she can create music which mirrors her intention/s. I'd want her to be guided by production greats, as such follows with the following producers, I have listed.)

02 REDONE (He's behind some of Gaga's best work, singles and album tracks and so it would be a disorder I feel not to see where they're both at now, especially since we never got the eight tracks he made for Joanne, one of which he described as a 'Grammy Winner'.)

03 MARK RONSON (Joanne is like a breath of fresh air and I love that Ronson has reignited Gaga's passion for making music. In those 'Making of... Joanne' videos, they seem to have a great relationship and so I'd love to see them reunite for her next record. Also he's a musical genius and would love to see what he would cook up with RedOne, together.)

04 ARIEL RECHTSHAID (He's produced with some of my personal favourites: Sky Ferreria, Charli XCX and HAIM but has worked with a verstalie collection of artists and so feel he would be able to understand what Gaga desired and add something original into the production process, especially when Max Martin or RedOne may add something slightly outdated.)

05 MAX MARTIN (For a while now I would love to know what a Max Martin and Gaga collaboration would sound like, but I'd only want it if it was fresh and not basic like something Taylor, Britney or Katy could record. I'd want it to be original and iconic.)

06 EMILE HAYNE (He's worked with some of my favourite artists: Lana Del Rey, Emeli Sande and Kanye West. Close with Ronson, he would be an organic addition to the production team as well as adding a level of sophistication to music.)

As for writers, a small team made up of Gaga, Ronson, RedOne, Sia and Beck would work I feel with Elton John and Dianne Warren checking in to see any faults/any ways they could improve the work the original five had done.

Two scenarios:

1. Psychedelic alt-rock protest record, Criminal Regime. Producers: Kevin Parker (exec.), Ariel Rechtshaid, BloodPop, Grimes, Jeff Bhasker, Rick Rubin

2. Swedish vibes disco and funk album, Chameleon Lady. Producers: Nile Rodgers & Mark Ronson (exec.), Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder, Giorgio Tuinfort, Imogen Heap

hausofgay
On ‎2016‎.‎12‎.‎29‎. at 9:02 PM, LGHunter said:

1.  Redone

2. Redone

3. Redone

4. Redone

5. Redone

6. Redone

i wanted to post the same :D

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• 2 weeks later...
Janne Monsen Tveit

Cashmere Cat
Lido
Max Martin 
RedOne
Mark Ronson (but on a classic pop album) 
BloodPop (Same as above)

http://730.no

Archived