💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

The Gaga song you have most difficulty singing

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

I sing some Gaga songs well at karaoke except Just Dance i keep messing up i wish this place had all her discography id love to sing more BTW and ARTPOP songs. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, River said:

I don't have a difficulty.. for some reason I remember all the lyrics of all her songs.. well, I remember the lyrics of all the songs that I'm listening to, without mistakes.. it takes me one time to sing a song with the lyrics in front of me and then I remember them for life.. even if I'm not listening to the song for like 10 years..

I'm like a parrot :neyde:

Oh wow i cant do that. Im terrible at remembering lyrics

If i was a singer i would probably forget my own lyrics ha

River
6 hours ago, petedagrk said:

Oh wow i cant do that. Im terrible at remembering lyrics

If i was a singer i would probably forget my own lyrics ha

haha I'm pretty sure you would not forget:laughga:

With Britney songs, because they are so easy lyrically, I'm already learning them during the first listen haha

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Helxig

I mean Perfect Illusion is obviously difficult because it covers a wide vocal range! You gotta start off low enough or you won't  be able to handle that key change lol.

I can't think of many right now... but the last one I struggled with is Diamond Heart. Because I don't know how to activate my vibrato in higher notes and I get stuck on "yooooooooung" and "raaaaaaaain" lol without vibrato they sound flat and dumb.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived